Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news: Titans request to interview all the same people that every other team that needs a HC are requesting to interview.
happy-smiling-emoji-win-sign-white-background-275128748.jpg

I’m sure everyone knows who I’m talking about, but it looks a little like David McWane aka the lead singer for Big D and the Kids Table. Except the glasses.

I asked some people in my office and they did not, in fact, know who you were talking about.

They also didn't know me, so it was kind of awkward.

Harbaugh left the NFL for Michigan, and just won the NC.

He's not leaving Ann Arbor and his current salary for Nashville, that's for certain.

Which is good, bc I'm not one of his fans :brow:
He didn't leave SF, he was fired due to issues with management. Obviously he could have issues with management again, and I highly doubt he is interested. But if he were interested, I don't see why he wouldn't be on the very shortlist of top candidates.

Hmm, is it possible that Parcells, Belichick, and Saban are putting the band back together, mission from God-style? Welcome to Nashville fellas!

We want coaches that love football, and willing to be part of a team.....

That's it.... that's our list of requirements.............

If they have D in their title, not interested in even interviewing.

I want the usual candidates. Johnson, slowick, Fins OC, Bengals OC...

I'd be interested in talking to Kalen DeBour and Jim Bob cooter too.

You guys think we're headed for a tampering charge fight?

Nah. Maybe had Vrabel had wanted out of his contract and then all of a sudden took the Pats job, but since he was relieved of his duties by us. Case closed.

Plus he was never tampered with. Him mingling with Kraft and the organization he use to play for at a HoF induction means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back