Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud here (and I'm not sure I even like this idea), but what about seeing if Delanie wanted to come back? He's always said he wants to play again.

Also, is Tommy Hudson out for the year?

Thinking out loud here (and I'm not sure I even like this idea), but what about seeing if Delanie wanted to come back? He's always said he wants to play again.

Also, is Tommy Hudson out for the year?

I'm guessing that Hudson is done. Rode out on the cart, Then he went on the IR.

no doubt we have not replaced Jonnu with our current set of players, but it was still the right move to let him walk. Next years FA class looks pretty solid

Gesicki, OJ Howard, Evan Engram, Robert Tonyan, CJ Uzamah, David Njoku, Hayden Hurst, Gerald Everett

no doubt we have not replaced Jonnu with our current set of players, but it was still the right move to let him walk. Next years FA class looks pretty solid

Gesicki, OJ Howard, Evan Engram, Robert Tonyan, CJ Uzamah, David Njoku, Hayden Hurst, Gerald Everett

why do so many people mention OJ Howard? Is it because he was good in college? Because he’s definitely not worth bringing in as a free agent. I don’t think he’s really done much since being in the NFL.

why do so many people mention OJ Howard? Is it because he was good in college? Because he’s definitely not worth bringing in as a free agent. I don’t think he’s really done much since being in the NFL.
Tennessee seems like a pretty good place for TEs to turn their careers around, and this is a much better fit than TB. He was a good inline blocker for like one year and decently productive over his career, so he could basically be seen as a potential upgrade for Pruitt. He is low-risk/high-reward and is worth the flyer

Swaim is out this week so we should get more play from Pruitt and Firkser probably. Also I believe Hudson was designated to return from IR this week so he could be activated for the game. Maybe that’s the reason we’re only rolling with 5 WR’s right now.

Decent names but none of them have done anything really.

Tennessee seems like a pretty good place for TEs to turn their careers around, and this is a much better fit than TB. He was a good inline blocker for like one year and decently productive over his career, so he could basically be seen as a potential upgrade for Pruitt. He is low-risk/high-reward and is worth the flyer
I would be ok with Howard, change of scenery could do him good...it was mentioned he hasn't done much but neither has Brate this year..even with Gronk out....

Pruitt with fractured and dislocated ankle is done for season. Tommy Hudson and Briley Moore already out on season ending IR. Right now we only have Firkser and Swaim under contract. Titans use three TE frequently, so we will need to add someone this week. Thoughts?

Pruitt with fractured and dislocated ankle is done for season. Tommy Hudson and Briley Moore already out on season ending IR. Right now we only have Firkser and Swaim under contract. Titans use three TE frequently, so we will need to add someone this week. Thoughts?
Anthony Fasano out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back