Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JRob is not into all injured players, only the guys he thinks he can get great value out of. Basically, if this is like a 800k kind of guy, JRob will shoot for 600k and assume he swindled the league.

I was just messing around. Dude is interesting.

Dude went to Wyoming as a QB, Josh Allen took his job, then he moved to TE. Then he went to Denver as a UDFA, balled out in preseason, then tore his ACL. Then he tore it again. Then we got him.

All joking aside, he is probably a suitable option to get in the way of a defensive guy, then catch a ball while completed uncovered.

More of a Browns and Falcons KR/PR but you're legit..
Old stats, names, players, and general history of the game are things I’ve always been into since I started watching football.

That and Super Tecmo Bowl. Warren moon and the run n shoot, still #1 offense all time to me,

I was just messing around. Dude is interesting.

Dude went to Wyoming as a QB, Josh Allen took his job, then he moved to TE. Then he went to Denver as a UDFA, balled out in preseason, then tore his ACL. Then he tore it again. Then we got him.

All joking aside, he is probably a suitable option to get in the way of a defensive guy, then catch a ball while completed uncovered.
I’m really only kidding too.

This time of year, they need a warm body that can get in front of someone. We aren’t finding any stars at this point.

I do think JRob loves getting injury value though, I just think a guy like this getting league minimum or close to, there isn’t much negotiating.

I’m really only kidding too.

This time of year, they need a warm body that can get in front of someone. We aren’t finding any stars at this point.

I do think JRob loves getting injury value though, I just think a guy like this getting league minimum or close to, there isn’t much negotiating.

I think dudes like this are better than some 35 year old that did something in 2014, too.

It might make sense to get the vet if you are a really young team, but the Tits have a good culture right now.

Fort should be able to step in and be able to play as needed since he should know the system from working on the practice squad.

I think dudes like this are better than some 35 year old that did something in 2014, too.

It might make sense to get the vet if you are a really young team, but the Tits have a good culture right now.
I think I’d rather some experience for the playoffs. Certainly not a potential bad culture guy, but again, I don’t see anyone coming in and really making a big enough impact to worry about any affect on the locker room.

Yeah experience for the playoffs would be good. Which is why I originally suggested Burton or Eifert. Those guys could play TE in their sleep.

Feel so bad for Pruitt.. Didn't pull in the stats, but he was a key piece to this team. Wonder how or if we fill his role.
Yea, stats aside, seems like a good team player and had some key moments where he showed up and I don’t think he was ever expected to be THE TE holding it down, but with Firkser MIA and Swaim as the other guy, he did a good job with his opportunities.

I hope he can recover and I’d like to see him back as a titan next year or whenever he can fully recover IF that wasn’t a career ender.

Firk will HAVE to learn how to block now.
Doubt it. Brewer came in as the sixth OL and did well. I expect more of the same on Sunday as long as the starting five OL stay healthy.

I expect JRob will sign a TE this week to have ready by the playoffs. They have Ford on the PS but I don't know if he's a blocking TE or more along the lines of Firk.

Doubt it. Brewer came in as the sixth OL and did well. I expect more of the same on Sunday as long as the starting five OL stay healthy.

I expect JRob will sign a TE this week to have ready by the playoffs. They have Ford on the PS but I don't know if he's a blocking TE or more along the lines of Firk.
I wonder if there will be any decent TE's get cut/waived with the reg season ending and teams moving to start reorganizing for next season. Or bring back Forestall. He is with the Browns correct?

I was worried about TE this year when we didn't draft one and were already thin there. Man, Pruitt going down isn't great and maybe the ugliest injury we've had since Delanie or Mariani.

Is Tommy Hudson on IR? Not that he's great, but he at least knows the system. Trying to think of other TEs that might be available to sign. Think Delanie would come back for a Superbowl run?

I was worried about TE this year when we didn't draft one and were already thin there. Man, Pruitt going down isn't great and maybe the ugliest injury we've had since Delanie or Mariani.

Is Tommy Hudson on IR? Not that he's great, but he at least knows the system. Trying to think of other TEs that might be available to sign. Think Delanie would come back for a Superbowl run?
Tommy Hudson went on IR twice. He is done for the year.

It's very strange we haven't reached out to Eifert, even earlier in the season. He's traditionally been a very good run blocking TE. And he's likely a good bit better in the receiving game then Swaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back