Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Nobody likes making these trades but we need to upgrade RT bad. Our 2 guys fighting for a spot aren't looking good at all. 1 is a rook and is raw and the other in year 2 and getting manhandled by backups.

Scouts need to get the feelers out and see who we can get because if we get injuries anywhere on OL we're funked. Any ideas who'd be available or free?

Definitely our weakest position group by a long shot.

I don't know who would be available in a trade but Daryl Williams is a FA, he would at least be a decent vet at RT

Williams split his time between guard and tackle last season but has been better protecting the edge rather than playing inside over the past two years. He's earned a 77.6 grade at right tackle and a 63.1 mark at right guard.

Alaric Jackson with LAR might be a good trade target...they have 3 RT in the top 50...we have 0

NFL Rankings

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who would be available in a trade but Daryl Williams is a FA, he would at least be a decent vet at RT

Williams split his time between guard and tackle last season but has been better protecting the edge rather than playing inside over the past two years. He's earned a 77.6 grade at right tackle and a 63.1 mark at right guard.

Alaric Jackson with LAR might be a good trade target...they have 3 RT in the top 50...we have 0

NFL Rankings
The last rams lineman we signed didn’t work out too well but at this point I’d take anyone.

So much capital spent on Wilson and Radunz to fill Conklin's departure and so far nothing in return. We're talking a 1st and 2nd rounder.

What a damn shame.

Still don’t understand unloading conklin
There are threads and threads existing debating the gamble of letting Conklin go.

Still have zero issue letting him go, just extremely disappointed in the players (I use that lightly) to replace him. Simply a cost move that was necessary.

If we look at it from the prospective of the money saved not signing Conklin has been spread around the team, the Defense has moved to the top of the league.

Bottom line this line stinks.

PFF has it right - bottom 5 in the league.

Damn FO did nothing to improve it. A back up caliber guard from Seattle? Lewan is on his last leg. Radunz hasn’t looked good. Aging center. This line is paper thin with depth.

Tanny was most sacked QB in the league last year and nothing will change this year - except being sacked even more in 2022.

we could have god duplicate himself 5x and man every position on the O-line and we would still suck.... looking for new players and keeping the same crap turd of a coach is just a waste of trades.

I feel like Michael Roos off the street today out of shape would hand both of the current RT's their lunch. Also Brad Hopkins. Hell, suit ancient Munchak up.

Last edited by a moderator:
the whole line is trash

Lewan is good for about 7 games a season these days, he's bout done physically though i'm sure his mouth will keep going

everyone else

worthless 16g a year

the whole line is trash

Lewan is good for about 7 games a season these days, he's bout done physically though i'm sure his mouth will keep going

everyone else

worthless 16g a year
Maybe it doesn't matter, but he does look doughier now than he used to. His arms definitely don't have the same definition. It doesn't seem like he's as angry either. Could be nothing, or could mean something. We'll say. Hope he's back to a borderline pro bowl consideration level.

So much capital spent on Wilson and Radunz to fill Conklin's departure and so far nothing in return. We're talking a 1st and 2nd rounder.

What a damn shame.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back