Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that the draft capital on this trade means anything, but I'd be curious to know why the FO went out their way to trade for him instead of waiting to see if anybody better would be available after next week rounds of cuts.

Twice in 10 days

either giant red flag or giant flag wave of approval

if this guy is that good to trade for him, late round swaps doesn’t really make sense.

why would Philly be so quick to trade him away again?[/QUOTE
From what I have read they traded seatlle a wr they were going to cut. So they at least got something, then traded him to us

JRob is a poor evaluator of talent in general but really bad at OL. It’s like he just went into the off-season hoping for the best at RT. A very important position that should have been taken more seriously. I have a feeling it’s going to be the worst year in a long time for our o-line. Guard is a disaster too. Brewer is not capable of starting.

JRob is a poor evaluator of talent in general but really bad at OL. It’s like he just went into the off-season hoping for the best at RT. A very important position that should have been taken more seriously. I have a feeling it’s going to be the worst year in a long time for our o-line. Guard is a disaster too. Brewer is not capable of starting.
Like I've been saying...
Move Radunz to G
Sign Daryl Williams at RT, Little Brother can back him up.
Enough with signing Special Teamers and depth at CB

I’d like to see Radunz play at LT this week with NPF at RT. Maybe it would shed some light on if he’s just having a hard time transitioning from the left side to the right side.

If Daley has another bad game and Clark fails to settle things, I could definitely see a trade for a LT at some point. Way, WAY too important a position to just leave unresolved.

If Daley has another bad game and Clark fails to settle things, I could definitely see a trade for a LT at some point. Way, WAY too important a position to just leave unresolved.

And the one who is going to bear the biggest weight of that is Derrick. I mean, I know he's a workout freak - but he's not gonna be able to do his job and then be in the best position to cover up a twinkie inspectors side (LT Daley)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back