Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik Flowers is available as a FA.
giphy.gif

Is Radunz just a LT only type of guy? He played very well against Bosa last year in his lone start (granted it was 1 start). How can you go from containing Bosa all game to getting owned by 2nd/3rd stringers in pre-season?

If he plays that bad again in the regular season, he should bench himself. I give him 2 regular season games to figure it out, then make a move.

Is Radunz just a LT only type of guy? He played very well against Bosa last year in his lone start (granted it was 1 start). How can you go from containing Bosa all game to getting owned by 2nd/3rd stringers in pre-season?
He played with a TE up his a$$ the whole game. Didn’t handle the left on his own.

we could have god duplicate himself 5x and man every position on the O-line and we would still suck.... looking for new players and keeping the same crap turd of a coach is just a waste of trades.
Which "crap turd of a coach" are you speaking of? O Line? Offensive Coordinator? Head Coach?

Radunz got plowed more than anyone else in pass coverage. He doesn't belong as a starter in the NFL. Maybe the rest can be tooled to work, but remember those saying it might be better with Tannehill out there watched Tannehill get leveled all last year with better talent on the O Line. This is something that must be fixed if they want this offense back in 2019-2020 form.

Radunz got plowed more than anyone else in pass coverage. He doesn't belong as a starter in the NFL. Maybe the rest can be tooled to work, but remember those saying it might be better with Tannehill out there watched Tannehill get leveled all last year with better talent on the O Line. This is something that must be fixed if they want this offense back in 2019-2020 form.
Raygunz is headed to guard. Pretty much his only chance to stick.

That confirms it

A friend (fan of another team) asked what I thought if Willis. I said "he runs around and chucks the ball"
I just saw a headline that said "This MVP caliber Malik Willis play had Titans fans losing their minds". I was shaking my head too hard to actually open the article.

I bet it wasn't one of the like 5 passes he's actually completed either.

I just saw a headline that said "This MVP caliber Malik Willis play had Titans fans losing their minds". I was shaking my head too hard to actually open the article.

I bet it wasn't one of the like 5 passes he's actually completed either.

People really want him to be something.

I watched some highlights of him on YouTube. He has a bad habit of not stepping into his throws at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back