Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either the Titans knew and didn't care, or the scouting department is truly incompetent.

I'd imagine it’s the latter in this instance, didn’t do a through enough background check

It happened 2 weeks ago and he wasn't arrested, so I'm not sure how they were supposed to know this. His agent did an extremely good job hiding this.

It happened 2 weeks ago and he wasn't arrested, so I'm not sure how they were supposed to know this. His agent did an extremely good job hiding this.
If his agent knew. The police report was filed this past Friday the day before he was drafted. Weaver may not have told his agent that fast.

If his agent knew. The police report was filed this past Friday the day before he was drafted. Weaver may not have told his agent that fast.

Oh yeah based on the timing of this I’m sure this was a big surprise story for many people, including his agent.

Im sure his agent is having a lot of nice conversations with him right now. Paid for all of his expenses up to the draft. And before he signs a deal he is charged with assault lol oh man.

Maybe. But given the date of the complaint, it seems too convenient. Either way, Weaver himself knew and likely didn't disclose it. So he's already out of favor with the franchise before he even signs a contract. I'm sure more information and perhaps even a video will be released. But I would not be surprised if TN just took the L here and walked away before committing any money to him.

Not that it makes the scenario any better, but the woman missed her opportunity here filing it when she did. Had she waited until he signed his contract, she would be in line for a big payday (assuming her story is true). We retain his right for a year, so it might be better to let it play out and see what the courts decide. You would go without him for the season though.

Maybe. But given the date of the complaint, it seems too convenient. Either way, Weaver himself knew and likely didn't disclose it. So he's already out of favor with the franchise before he even signs a contract. I'm sure more information and perhaps even a video will be released. But I would not be surprised if TN just took the L here and walked away before committing any money to him.
If, however, he didn’t hit her, then he wouldn’t tell anyone about an argument. If he did, he’s a jerk and I don’t want him on the team.

If, however, he didn’t hit her, then he wouldn’t tell anyone about an argument. If he did, he’s a jerk and I don’t want him on the team.
If he actually told the police that he will hit a woman if she deserves it, is already more than enough for me. If that is true, I dont give a damn how great a "football player" he is. I dont want anything to do with him.

In fact, our idiot scouts should add a new question...

"If a woman deserves it, would you hit her?"

if the answer is anything other than HELL NO. we dont want him.

Seems like odd timing makes me think she’s just trying to get some money, or hurt his career. Who knows though I’m not defending the guy if he’s guilty he’s definitely a pos, but only time will tell.

If he actually told the police that he will hit a woman if she deserves it, is already more than enough for me. If that is true, I dont give a damn how great a "football player" he is. I dont want anything to do with him.

In fact, our idiot scouts should add a new question...

"If a woman deserves it, would you hit her?"

if the answer is anything other than HELL NO. we dont want him.
I don’t disagree at all. If the actual police said he said that, then he is a major jerk. If the person who filed the report added it to the report, then it part of the sorting out process. All I could find on it was that it was in the police report that he said it. It was also reported that she didn’t have injuries consistent with getting punched in the face, which I guess means bruising or marks of some kind. But even if he just shoved her, SHE IS PREGNANT. He has some issues if there is anything to this. The Cowboys can sign him after he is off suspension.

Exactly how is the timing odd?
Well it says it occurred on the 18th she filed it the day of the draft. Not defending him but a woman’s word always has the upper hand over a man, if he in fact did it he’s a pos, but only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back