Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a woman involved in anything domestic, you have the upper hand until everything is accounted for. It sounds wrong, assumptive, and immoral -- but it is what it is thanks to a certain movement...

Yeah, men have it so bad...and have for the last 50,000 year of human history. Maybe if men hadn’t treated women like shit for, umm ever, maybe things would be different today.

Yeah, men have it so bad...and have for the last 50,000 year of human history. Maybe if men hadn’t treated women like **** for, umm ever, maybe things would be different today.

Or....... maybe if media weren't directly involved in the bias-building of the public in such cases, then your argument would hold water...

Here's the thing. You're about to be drafted into the NFL. Some team is going to commit to paying you a bunch of money for playing a sport you love. It's your job to protect yourself and your future team if you expect to benefit from that experience. That opportunity comes with both on-field risk as well as public scrutiny, and you are in a profession that makes you a financial target. You owe it to yourself, your teammates and future organization TO BE SMART. Even if he is found innocent of all charges, he still said what he said to the police, and he still put himself in a position to question his judgement. Both he and the Titans deserve the scrutiny they are receiving over this. I'd be lying after last year's first round bust if I didn't say it has me questioning some of the decision makers' judgement. If I were Amy Adams Strunk I'd be demanding some answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The week before the draft you should be mending toys for orphans and not hanging out in bars until 2:00 am.

Extremely underrated comment !!!
Funny enough me and my buddy were talking about this kinda of thing during the draft, something about trying to give a good image before the draft. Like a "preemptive" strike , just in case some of the extremely stupid things you have done comes to light.

The only thing I know about this case is what I've read here. But if a drunk woman is screaming in your face, I have no problem with pushing her away. Women don't get a free pass to do whatever they want.

Agreed, but I think the media plays the overly largest part...... The media amplified the status quo of many, many trials over the last 30 to 40 years -- I can think of one key one where a certain glove didn't fit....

And in regards to the public -- you're right.... there's a certain quote from Men in Black 1 that sums up the entire realm of today's society:

"Why not tell people, I mean they're smart, they can handle it.."
"A PERSON IS SMART!.... People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it..."
That quote was damn near prophetic. Especially with covid.

I love how everyone is pro equality “woman should be able to do men’s sports etc...” UNTIL they get treated like a man and knocked out. Then it’s “oh a man should never put his hands on a woman.” I’m not for hitting a woman BUT I’m also the guy who says there IS a difference between a man and a woman. (Neither one is better than the other BTW)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how everyone is pro equality “woman should be able to do men’s sports etc... UNTIL they get treated like a man and knocked out. Then it’s “oh a man should never put his hands on a woman.” I’m not for hitting a woman BUT I’m also the guy who says there IS a difference between a man and a woman. (Neither one is better than the other BTW)

lol, Might be why we haven't seen a linebacker named Sarah yet....... IJS

When you quoted me, you should have paid particular attention to this...

now IF (AND THE KEYWORD IS IF) the police report is right,
My reply was based on you thinking you really know the heads of these guys based on what they've said.

Guys talk chit when drunk and chest thumping. Guys lie to further their opportunities and careers.

To draw the conclusion that it reflects their true beliefs is an assumption.

My reply was based on you thinking you really know the heads of these guys based on what they've said.

Guys talk chit when drunk and chest thumping. Guys lie to further their opportunities and careers.

To draw the conclusion that it reflects their true beliefs is an assumption.

And I also reserve, some guys lie, or make known occurrences most would like to keep concealed ---- to avoid being drafted super early if it means drafted by a backwards franchise

(I still think Tunsil thought the Browns were going to take him once upon a time. And him or his agent placed a call lol -- Conspiracy theory for the day)

Amazing were our society has come. Woman has NO indication of being hit in the head meaning either she wasn't or the "punch" wasn't much of one. Either way you go from there and get the facts. But no, we need to dissect what the kid said or thought.

Did he really say there are times when a woman deserves to be hit? Well the answer to that for any person with a brain is YES. There are circumstances when it might be permissible. Obviously that doesn't make someone ineligible to make a living in the NFL. Have any of you seen how woman act sometimes?

The comment earlier about how woman want to be treated equally is spot on. Join the military, Act like a man. Well, get equal treatment then. Point is it is circumstantial (was she trying to claw his eyes out) and it does matter if it was a push or a Frazier left hook.

I guess we need to kick this guy off the team (looks way worse than what Weaver was involved in):
Jeffery Simmons seen punching a woman on the ground during fight | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back