Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see how bad tannenhill struggled in the playoffs? Dude couldn't even throw for a 100 yards in the big games
I saw Henry run it a billion times. I also saw Tannehill complete 60% of his passes for 5 TDS to 1 Int in the play offs. I saw him go 21 for 31 in KC for 67.7% and 2 TDS and I saw a beat up defense lose to a high powered Offense.

Seriously thoug . Tannenhill gets hurt all the time. He goes down and our season is done unless we sign another solid backup like we did last year
Actually he doesn’t. He started all 16 games his first 4 years then tore his ACL in game 14 of year 5. He wound up missing a whole season, but other than that, he’s not really injury prone.

I am thankful for the resigning. I am thankful it gives the team direction. Most of all, I am thankful for sports news during this onslaught of coronavirus that has almost completely shut down the sports world.

I'm glad we got the deal done fast and didn't have to wait for Brady to sabotage our chemistry and free agency and then go back to New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back