Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This franchise is Oiler/Titans, so I doubt he breaks any of the franchise records. I know you who have only been on board since the move don’t want to acknowledge that, but the record books do recognize the entirety of this franchise.
I know moon owns everything for QBs, trust me, I was an oilers fan long before the thought of moving was mentioned.
These are since moving. Sad honestly with the pass happy the league has turned too.

With how this deal is structured, and if we tag Henry, we will have about 30m left for this year. We could sign a great FA edge rusher, and draft a RT in the 1st since it's a good OT class. We are about to see a better team than we saw last year. Need to fill some depth, but I'm very excited.

Brady would have been for this organization
Brady is done. Like Brees and Marietta Can’t throw it past 15 yards. Defense key on it. You aren’t very football smart. Entitled to your opinion but Brady is not good anymore. This isn’t the dink and dunk league.

I know moon owns everything for QBs, trust me, I was an oilers fan long before the thought of moving was mentioned.
These are since moving. Sad honestly with the pass happy the league has turned too.

If you mean since the move, cool. Just say that and don’t speak of franchise records. Edit: see you said Titan records—my bad.

Also glad to hear you have been a fan for so long. 1987 was year 1 for me.

So we still have around $41 million this year before doing any restructuring. I could see us restructuring Lewan, Casey and/or Butler and shaking another 10 million out. They’re saying the cap could go up as much as $20 million next year so let’s spend this money now and get us a ring!!!!

Lewan just signed his deal lol he isn’t restructuring

With how this deal is structured, and if we tag Henry, we will have about 30m left for this year. We could sign a great FA edge rusher, and draft a RT in the 1st since it's a good OT class. We are about to see a better team than we saw last year. Need to fill some depth, but I'm very excited.

Weren’t you just telling me yesterday that we didn’t have enough room for impact FA’s? Hahahaha oh how the turntables

Weren’t you just telling me yesterday that we didn’t have enough room for impact FA’s? Hahahaha oh how the turntables
Yea you're right. I did not expect year 1 of Tannehills deal to only be a 17.5m hit or for us to tag Henry, which saves about 3m off his market value.

I'm also saying we let Conklin walk in this scenario. Yesterday I was saying we didnt have room if we brought the big 3 back.

Yea you're right. I did not expect year 1 of Tannehills deal to only be a 17.5m hit or for us to tag Henry, which saves about 3m off his market value.

I'm also saying we let Conklin walk in this scenario. I was saying we didnt have room if we brought the big 3 back.

His first year guaranteed is 17.5, but His signing bonus is spread over the entire thing. So add 5 mill to that cap number. 22.5 against the cap in year one.

I'm also saying we let Conklin walk in this scenario. Yesterday I was saying we didnt have room if we brought the big 3 back.
Well, plus the prorated signing bonus it’s 22.5 I think for this season.

If you mean since the move, cool. Just say that and don’t speak of franchise records. Edit: see you said Titan records—my bad.

Also glad to hear you have been a fan for so long. 1987 was year 1 for me.

I bet you don't remember Gary Brown, Gary Wellman and Bucky Richardson :)

Really happy with this deal, very fair everything considered. Resign Henry to a fair number saying how we could tag him for less, but we'd rather him be part of the team long term.

I'd still like Conklin resigned, but you could always tag him.

Really happy with this deal, very fair everything considered. Resign Henry to a fair number saying how we could tag him for less, but we'd rather him be part of the team long term.

I'd still like Conklin resigned, but you could always tag him.

Not sure if signing Henry to a fair deal is possible.

I only see us tagging Henry and letting Conklin walk.

Well. Now we endure the slow burn of a bad decision. Oh well. At least it won't blow up spectacularly like Brady had the potential to do.

I bet you don't remember Gary Brown, Gary Wellman and Bucky Richardson :)

I remember Gary Brown, RB in say 92-93 right? Dude got a 1000 yards plus a year in draw plays it seemed. And I remember Bucky Richardson. An A&M qb who ran the option—why the hell we drafted him I will never know.

But I can’t remember Gary Wellman.

I also remember Dean Steinkuler (sp), Lorenzo white, Drew Hill, Chris Dishman, Wilber Marshall, Bubba McDowell, Cody Carlson, and a bunch more...fan since 1987.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back