Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y’all seriously on that Corey Davis train then you’d bet me Davis would outplay Sharpe this season. If you talk that y’all believe in it @JR1980 @JCBRAVE @Carp

oh but you’ll have some excuse like I don’t bet with people who idk or some horse shi*.... y’all lamer than mariota on a Friday night
Sharpe had some clutch catches and definitely worth bringing back for $1M. Like everyone else said, he probably took less money on a 1 year deal to go be potentially the #2 in Minnesota, a team that had 2 1,000 yard receivers 2 years ago.

That said, I'll take you up on that bet. What do you want to base it on? I say half PPR fantasy points. $50

you know what? DEAL! I was gonna say touchdowns but I have faith in Sharpe. $50 even if one gets injured... deal?
Regular season injuries I'll accept. If either misses week 1 due to preseason injuries, no bet. If either goes on IR in first 4 weeks, no bet. If IR after first 4 weeks, we base it off of production up to the injury. Injuries to QB don't matter.

I think that's fair ground rules.

Cool?

Regular season injuries I'll accept. If either misses week 1 due to preseason injuries, no bet. If either goes on IR in first 4 weeks, no bet. If IR after first 4 weeks, we base it off of production up to the injury. Injuries to QB don't matter.

I think that's fair ground rules.

Cool?

Well I predict Corey Davis to miss a few games.

overall fantasy 1/2 ppr regardless of injury at end of season. DEAL OR NO DEAL? 5th overall pick vs 5th round pick

Well I predict Corey Davis to miss a few games.

overall fantasy 1/2 ppr regardless of injury at end of season. DEAL OR NO DEAL? 5th overall pick vs 5th round pick
Yea if he misses weeks 6-8 with a pulled hamstring, advantage Sharpe. However if either get placed on IR before the season even starts it is moot point. Freak accidents happen.

I dunno man. Last year when AJ went gangbusters, and teams started keying in on him, I thought maybe David would come alive. I don't know why the deal is. He has shown dominance a time or two (pats playoffs a while back) but just can't seem to get it going.

Would love it if he does this year. Having two wr beasting and Smith and Henry... Could be special.
I'm really hoping the turf toe was affecting him bad last season.

Done. I've never used this betting feature thing. What is the $1 wager?

Gentlemen's bet son. I'm a man of my word. $50 on the line. Must be paid after week 17. You better not flake. Apparently, your reputation doesn't precede you well.

the $1 is just moolah it’s just for a reminder for the bet. I’m a man of my word with real money these idiots think that moolah is more valuable cus they have more moolah than actual cash the broke motha fukkas.

the $1 is just moolah it’s just for a reminder for the bet. I’m a man of my word with real money these idiots think that moolah is more valuable cus they have more moolah than actual cash the broke motha fukkas.
Meanwhile you wont pay the piper with fake money lol

Any predictions for Sharpe next season? Here's mine:

34 Receptions, 385 yards, 3 TDs
Unless they draft a guy 2 push him down the roster this seems a bit low. I was thinking around 50 catches for 600yards and 3-5tds. If he ends up in the spot he had with us the numbers are spot on outside the creepy exact numbers.

But that is a personal thing lol.

Unless they draft a guy 2 push him down the roster this seems a bit low. I was thinking around 50 catches for 600yards and 3-5tds. If he ends up in the spot he had with us the numbers are spot on outside the creepy exact numbers.

But that is a personal thing lol.

Seems very likely they will grab a WR with one of their 1st picks. I would not be surprised to see them move up and grab Lamb, Judy, or Ruggs. They have 12 picks in this draft and WR is a need, so either way it's seems very likely that they will draft a WR at some point.

Either way, even at this point he is likely their 4th best receiving option. Thielen, Cook, and one of Smith/Rudolf (may be both) are pretty much guaranteed to receive more targets than Sharpe.

It’s kind of hilarious if you think about it. Every time Taj gets a shot, they bring in someone else. Remember how salty he was before with us? Now he goes to the Vikes thinking he is #2 and they are possibly drafting a wideout. I’ll die laughing if that happens. Poor guy....I do think he is a solid 3/4.

It’s kind of hilarious if you think about it. Every time Taj gets a shot, they bring in someone else. Remember how salty he was before with us? Now he goes to the Vikes thinking he is #2 and they are possibly drafting a wideout. I’ll die laughing if that happens. Poor guy....I do think he is a solid 3/4.
His role should be a 3 or 4. If hes starting your team is doo doo

Seems very likely they will grab a WR with one of their 1st picks. I would not be surprised to see them move up and grab Lamb, Judy, or Ruggs. They have 12 picks in this draft and WR is a need, so either way it's seems very likely that they will draft a WR at some point.

Either way, even at this point he is likely their 4th best receiving option. Thielen, Cook, and one of Smith/Rudolf (may be both) are pretty much guaranteed to receive more targets than Sharpe.
They have 12 picks? Yeesh, they'll probably get a couple WR's honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back