Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that for the team or a individual player? The latter I assume. Kittle, aj, and evans?

Says it's receiving grade by team, so I assume it's our aggregate ranking. And that's makes a bunch of sense given how efficient our passing game was. I think I remember reading at one point this season we had the least amount of dropped passes in the league, whch is a complete 180 from the Justin Hunter/Harry Douglas days.

I am very impressed then. I was telling people we were stacked at thd start of the season. Little did i know I would have proof at the end

It's impressive how well the pass game worked last year given that our qb didn't play with the first team until week six, and our best wr is a rookie.

I hope with a full off season of work (here's hoping that happens) and a year of chemistry, it can get much better.

Im fine with being a run first team with Henry. But there will be times (see afccg) when we have to put up points with the big boys. Our passing offense needs to grow.

Nick Dzubnar will be getting paid more than Tajae Sharpe this season for all you retards who wanna eat J Rob’s butt after he has a buffet of Indian and Mexican food:

@CalgaryTitansFan
@JCBRAVE
@Carp
@JR1980
@Vorsutus
@Statz916
@Ensconatus
He didn’t want to stay here, nor did we want him here. Low ceiling, average output. Hate all you want, but at least JRob assembled an AFC championship level team. You worship a guy that legit has never put up more than 4 TD’s and barely 500 yards a season....It’s weird to be honest haha.

He didn’t want to stay here, nor did we want him here. Low ceiling, average output. Hate all you want, but at least JRob assembled an AFC championship level team. You worship a guy that legit has never put up more than 4 TD’s and barely 500 yards a season....It’s weird to be honest haha.
Its just trolling

Wtf really likes Tajae Sharpe lol

Exactly

Thaky acting like a Fking idiot cause our 4th WR wanted more opportunity

Whats going to be funny is when he becomes their 4th WR, then another teams 4th WR.
Hes already the Vikings 4th or 5th option (thielen, rudolph, irv, cook) and they will certainly draft a WR that will push him further back. This dude is not worth talking about.

You really are quite the idiot aren't you. Just completely ignore the fact the most of us here would have been happy to keep him at that price. News Flash, your love interest Sharpe DIDN'T WANT TO BE A TITAN. Why don't you go to a Vikings forum.....

This is a Tajae Sharpe thread lol. Where did you see that Sharpe "didn't want to be a Titan"? You are fake news.

This is a Tajae Sharpe thread lol. Where did you see that Sharpe "didn't want to be a Titan"? You are fake news.
He definitely wanted out

Who wants to stay somewhere to only be 4th best?

You wouldnt want a scrub like that so dont pretend he wanted to stay on knowing the situation he was trapped in.

I kind of wonder if that's about the Titans not offering him anything.
He probably wasnt on their list of priorities

But any smart GM would make an offer to Sharpe if they wanted a reliable possession receiver.

He runs tight routes and doesnt usually miss time. Hes just slow and weak. But does the WR stuff well.

JR wants more RB rype bodies at WR who can break tackles and create explosive plays.

IMO if he waited for JR to extend him he would have brought Sharpe back. But Sharpe wants to be wanted based on him taking a 1 yr deal.

Sharpe can be replaced with a draft pick

I'd like to see us draft Jauan Jennings im im later rounds, plays tough and will move the chains

Sharpe can be replaced with a draft pick

I'd like to see us draft Jauan Jennings im im later rounds, plays tough and will move the chains

I don't think they're even considering Sharpe replacement....reality is the organization does not cout this as a loss. If we draft a receiver, that pic will be Cory Davis replacement.

I don't think they're even considering Sharpe replacement....reality is the organization does not cout this as a loss. If we draft a receiver, that pic will be Cory Davis replacement.
I think Davis' replacement will come next year..this is a deep WR class..I guess we'll see
I do hope Davis breaks out this year, I really liked the pick at the time

I think Davis' replacement will come next year..this is a deep WR class..I guess we'll see
I do hope Davis breaks out this year, I really liked the pick at the time
If we sign Clowney, would be very difficult to sign Davis if he has a good year. Just looking at the way things are unfolding, a receiver for the second pic is in the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back