Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how they can go into the season with this set of WR. Something needs to change right?
Titans almost never put 4 on the field.
CD, Brown, Humphries. We’re good.
If we’re worried about depth, let’s not limit that worry to just WR. A FA WR can be picked up whenever to just fill a spot and have little impact on a run heavy offense.
Depth at OL is a different story.

WR is not an issue.

Titans almost never put 4 on the field.
CD, Brown, Humphries. We’re good.
If we’re worried about depth, let’s not limit that worry to just WR. A FA WR can be picked up whenever to just fill a spot and have little impact on a run heavy offense.
Depth at OL is a different story.

WR is not an issue.

this is a good post, except that Hammy Davis, Jr can’t even make it 2 practices in a row. We need depth at WR given our history. And we are bound for an AJB injury or letdown year in typical titans fashion.

I’ve been very disappointed in CD, and while Sharpe was nothing explosive, he was consistent. He will be missed

I’d like us to add another speed WR in the draft....got to be able to make teams pay when they drop a safety into the box to help stop Henry. I think we have our possession guys in Davis, Brown and Humphrey.

I’d like us to add another speed WR in the draft....got to be able to make teams pay when they drop a safety into the box to help stop Henry. I think we have our possession guys in Davis, Brown and Humphrey.
Davis isn't supposed to be our possession WR. Although no 40 time, he showed speed in college, good routes and ability to separate. Hopefully we didn't use the 5th overall pick on a possession/blocking WR..he better step up this year.

But I do agree we could use a deep threat speed guy like Tyreek Hill

Davis isn't supposed to be our possession WR. Although no 40 time, he showed speed in college, good routes and ability to separate. Hopefully we didn't use the 5th overall pick on a possession/blocking WR..he better step up this year.

But I do agree we could use a deep threat speed guy like Tyreek Hill
I agree that Davis wasn’t supposed to be a possession WR, but unfortunately he hasn’t shown the play making skills that his college film displays.

this is his contract yr so I’m expecting big things

Brown was quite the deep threat last year...

But yeah. A true burner would be nice.

Im envisioning toss sweep to Henry right... He flips it on the end around to the burner...

Brown was quite the deep threat last year...

But yeah. A true burner would be nice.

Im envisioning toss sweep to Henry right... He flips it on the end around to the burner...
Brown was really an intermediate threat with crazy ability to get YAC....I only remember him just running by a CB on his 91 yarder against The Raiders.....Kalif Raymond played the deep threat role and he certainly might continue in that role, but I’d love to add more speed to pair with our pound and ground attack

The truth is that we have a couple of them as backups already. We need another guy like sharpe for when davis and brown need a break.

This is a good point. I like Antonio Gibson to be a Deebo Samuel/Mecole Hardman type of player. I also like Quez Watkins as a straight burner as well.

This is a good point. I like Antonio Gibson to be a Deebo Samuel/Mecole Hardman type of player. I also like Quez Watkins as a straight burner as well.
I love Gibson...he isn’t a true burner like Tyreek Hill, but you can do the same stuff with him in terms of lining him up in the backfield, running jet sweeps, screens....he has such a strong lower body similar to AJ Brown which makes him hard to tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back