Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious. Do you watch pressers from all the other NFL coaches? It’s what they all say. What is your expectations? That he will throw actual coaches or players under the bus? They don’t do that.
Sure.. but any fan base is going to expect a lot more coming out of the mouth of the coach who has led their team to a 1-9 record in their last 10 games.

While this is a new season, the same trends are there. So clearly none of the issues from last season have been addressed so all the "coach better, play better" talk is played out.

Was listening to the Music City Audible podcast and they had a Dillard stat that is crazy to me. Last year Dennis Daley gave up 12 sacks for the entire season. Dillard has already allowed 6 through 3 games.

To be fair, that WAS with Skoronski and Petit friere playing.

Line still in rebuild - missing 3 more pieces, including a C.

As long as we keep spending free agency acquiring guys who have been unable to start for their former team, and who have been injured often; Then spending a high draft pick on a guy that plays left tackle, but refusing to play him at left tackle; this line will forever be terrible. There is no rebuild happening here at all.

As long as we keep spending free agency acquiring guys who have been unable to start for their former team, and who have been injured often; Then spending a high draft pick on a guy that plays left tackle, but refusing to play him at left tackle; this line will forever be terrible. There is no rebuild happening here at all.
Available cap matters. There’s wasn’t much this year.
Next offseason titans can spend to their hearts desire on whatever.
Even Ran knew these guys were stop gaps until replacements can be drafted or a true FA can be signed.

Available cap matters. There’s wasn’t much this year.
Next offseason titans can spend to their hearts desire on whatever.
Even Ran knew these guys were stop gaps until replacements can be drafted or a true FA can be signed.

I'll believe it when we actually do it. When we draft a good LT or aquire one. When we fill in the gaps in the line with guys that can play. And still waiting for the team to use WR's as a threat on offense. And get a corner that can cover and stay healthy.

The reason it's so frustrating is that these recurring issues that never get addressed are starting to look so much like the teams we suffered through before Robinson and Vrabel. I'm an old man, I don't have time to go through that again. Lol

Sort of. We ARE rebuilding the line- just not very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back