Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was no point in running it yesterday, we were going backwards. what we needed was a qb in shotgun getting the ball out and making quick reads. or using his athleticism to make some extra time. unfortunately we have tannehill and he is basically only capable of operating out of play action, which we didn't have time to pull off.

He's going to light us up isn't he. If not him then our history of making back up QB's into single game Hof will kick in.
Probably, just figured that’s why the spread was in TN favor.
I’m told that when the home team is -3 or less to PK, the game is really considered a toss up.

I think we can start calling for an end to the Trevon Wesco experiment as well. He has done nothing but hurt this team since the seasons has started.

Wish I could find where I said Dillard was going to get torched all season long and wasn't going to be an upgrade over Daley. Just felt like this was going to be a bad signing.

We got man handles at the line of scrimmage both sides of the ball. They just hit us in the mouth. Any body got 2 tickets to sunday's game in the lower bowl please post my 18 yr old wants to go bad!

Interesting note, the Titans were the only team this year to get into the Red Zone against the Browns. Bengals couldn’t do it. Steelers couldn’t do it.

Interesting note, the Titans were the only team this year to get into the Red Zone against the Browns. Bengals couldn’t do it. Steelers couldn’t do it.
Yep, and proceeded to move right back out of it to kick #8 for Folk.

reminder, 45 is the record. Folk is right on pace. Need another couple 5 FG games.

I’m curious. Do you watch pressers from all the other NFL coaches? It’s what they all say. What is your expectations? That he will throw actual coaches or players under the bus? They don’t do that.[/QUOTE
I didn’t expect any different. That’s why I said what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back