Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 teams and we're the only team out of 32 that won't give our QB a Second a f**king second before he gets prison raped.
F**king Pathic

This is what happens when you try to cheap your way into a solid offensive line...

Hubbard is not a starter, Dillard is not a starter, Brewer is not a starter, ........ that's three holes right there, even WITH Bruns & Pete in........ and don't get me started on Dillon and NPF with his gambling addiction.

Maybe it's better we're not putting Malik or Will in...... we would just end up dropping another transmission..

I just assumed Schwartz was promoted to something higher than a DC. That's one of the worst decisions of many that this organization has made to let him DC elsewhere

Defense would be insane with Schwartz as our DC.

Yet we have Bowen who was in cruise control this whole time. Bowen is a position coach and not a DC.
Bowen's alright, he schemed a decent game and got our guys to Watson, they just couldn't finish. The CB room is as bad as the OL.

I felt the ceiling coming into the season was 9 wins. With what I've seen through three games I feel that was a reach. The Titans are headed towards a 5 or 6 win season. It's a shame too because the defense is decent, but the offense is completely inept.

Ryan isnt going through his reads on majority of his plays. Just looks for no.10 so often its disgusting. He has littletime in the pocket as it is and looking for 1 player most of the time isnt efficient. And these screen plays are ridiculous. I get having an out on the flat but **** 3rd an 12 or whatever we run a screen cmon thats bull**** weakass lazy playcalling. The screen is broken before the ball leaves ryans hands because the blocking scheme is punk
like the fishface third and 10+ draw play... works 3 times a season and apparently that is enough

The Titans Talk Back Live show? I quit listening years ago (on IHeartRadio, since I'm an out-of-towner) when I realized how misnamed the show was. First, back then they averaged about 3 calls per hour, and the rest of the hour consisted of the hosts explaining why this caller was wrong about this or that point.
its much better now that Mark Howard is dead
not that I wanted the fat ass dead, but he died and that is a fact

Deshaun Watson's 123.4 passer rating was his best rating in a game since Week 16 of the 2020 season and his 81.8 completion percentage was the second-best mark of his career.

But but he's done.

you watched the game... 80% of Tuggie's passes were under the LBs... and the Titans decided twice not to cover WRs deep... like cover them at all.. so the damaging deep shots were uncontested... not saying he had a bad game but not like it was a Manning/Brady/Rogers precision game... he did more than needed for the W without a doubt, but 100% any QB on a NFL roster would have gotten the W today, well any not named Malik that is

That offensive line played worse than normal. Tanny has one chance, he has to be protected well. The corners acted like they had not played before
There is no secret to beating this team. Stop the run and prepare for at least two good catches a game, several incompletions as well as sacks, several holding penalty’s at the worst time and several negative runs due to bad blocking and coaching
The whole team could have skipped every practice this week and done just as well. This loss feels as bad as that Patriots game a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back