Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a tanking Cardinals team already has 9 points against the Cowboys.

We literally have the worst offense known to man and it's been that way for 2 years.

Tim Kelly project has went sour quick. But it was expected.

We literally have the worst coordinators in the NFL.

Let's hope Ran is smart enough to evaluate this season, as opposed to last season to see nothing changes with Vrabel.
Coordinators.... LMAO. OL all the way. Everyday

so glad I decided to sleep extra hours for work tonight instead of getting irritated, wasting sleep, just to watch another awful display.....

Lost 9 of the last 10, right? I guess it's time to recognize that we are back in the dark ages again. Wonder how many years it will take to recover this time.

31 teams and we're the only team out of 32 that won't give our QB a Second a f**king second before he gets prison raped.
F**king Pathic

Lost 9 of the last 10, right? I guess it's time to recognize that we are back in the dark ages again. Wonder how many years it will take to recover this time.

And barely won that in OT.

Could've easily been 10 straight losses.

Yet, we have one of the best Head Coaches in the league?

Well this sucked ass.

Cincinnati
Indianapolis
Baltimore
Bye

Next three weeks are going to decide a lot about our future. 0-3 and I think you gotta tank with Willis and try for Caleb Williams. 1-2 you bench tanne and see what Levis/Willis can do. 2-1/3-0 tanne show rolls on.

The OL is still a fckn mess. Skoronski and Petit-friere out today again really hurt. We've got scrubs getting exposed by high talent like Garrett. Schwartz clearly outcoached our chit azz "re-tread" excuse for an OC.

We're not as bad as we looked today if we had the key pieces of our re-building OL today. Browns D is really good. And they took full advantage of the talent difference at home. Vrabel, Kelly, and Bowen should be embarrassed they got caught with a COMICALLY unprepared team. The O made our D look bad because they were out there so long.

Embarrassed to be a Titan fan today.

don't bother trying to call in local radio (104.5 the zone)they will not take your legitimate talking points but will tell you theirs and now this loss is no big deal and the team did some good things against a very good defense. Get ready for glass half full

The Titans Talk Back Live show? I quit listening years ago (on IHeartRadio, since I'm an out-of-towner) when I realized how misnamed the show was. First, back then they averaged about 3 calls per hour, and the rest of the hour consisted of the hosts explaining why this caller was wrong about this or that point.

The OL is still a fckn mess. Skoronski and Petit-friere out today again really hurt. We've got scrubs getting exposed by high talent like Garrett. Schwartz clearly outcoached our chit azz "re-tread" excuse for an OC.

We're not as bad as we looked today if we had the key pieces of our re-building OL today. Browns D is really good. And they took full advantage of the talent difference at home. Vrabel, Kelly, and Bowen should be embarrassed they got caught with a COMICALLY unprepared team. The O made our D look bad because they were out there so long.

Embarrassed to be a Titan fan today.
Jim Schwartz literally laughing at us from the sideline was certainly not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back