Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan isnt going through his reads on majority of his plays. Just looks for no.10 so often its disgusting. He has littletime in the pocket as it is and looking for 1 player most of the time isnt efficient. And these screen plays are ridiculous. I get having an out on the flat but shit 3rd an 12 or whatever we run a screen cmon thats bullshit weakass lazy playcalling. The screen is broken before the ball leaves ryans hands because the blocking scheme is punk

Wow what a freaking surprise, another year, same Titans. I feel bad for you fans that get your hopes up every year only to have a heavy dose of reality that this team is cursed. 40 year fan.

Wow what a freaking surprise, another year, same Titans. I feel bad for you fans that get your hopes up every year only to have a heavy dose of reality that this team is cursed. 40 year fan.

Well as a Oilers/Titans fan.
This is all we know.

That Chris Harris hire is really paying dividends. Schwartz smiling and laughing the whole game because he knew he was about to absolutely lock down the Titans.

don't bother trying to call in local radio (104.5 the zone)they will not take your legitimate talking points but will tell you theirs and now this loss is no big deal and the team did some good things against a very good defense. Get ready for glass half full

Even a tanking Cardinals team already has 9 points against the Cowboys.

We literally have the worst offense known to man and it's been that way for 2 years.

Tim Kelly project has went sour quick. But it was expected.

We literally have the worst coordinators in the NFL.

Let's hope Ran is smart enough to evaluate this season, as opposed to last season to see nothing changes with Vrabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back