Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I feel bad for Levis. That was on the OL…again. Shame on the Titans for not addressing this complete $hit show of an offensive line.

I think the fault is mine. I expected a little
Bit of a fight against this powerhouse TB team. It was gonna be an uphill battle because they’re so good and TN is not so much.

this only proves that last week, Stroud’s stats should be adjusted for how great of a team TB is. Against mere mortals, Stroud would have easily gotten 1000 yards and 10 TD.

either all that, or Highly respected HC used the extra 4 days to prepare this absolute pi$$poor performance. Even Whisenhunt could do this.

I’m so looking forward to the post game press conference where everyone says the EXACT same thing they say after every game. It’s really exciting and informative at this point to know that they all hafta ‘get better’ and they didn’t ’play to their potential in every facet of the game.’

So great as a fan of this team to hear that every week. Gives us hope that things will change.

I think the fault is mine. I expected a little
Bit of a fight against this powerhouse TB team. It was gonna be an uphill battle because they’re so good and TN is not so much.

this only proves that last week, Stroud’s stats should be adjusted for how great of a team TB is. Against mere mortals, Stroud would have easily gotten 1000 yards and 10 TD.

either all that, or Highly respected HC used the extra 4 days to prepare this absolute pi$$poor performance. Even Whisenhunt could do this.

Mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back