Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB abusing Titan OL with wide 9 just like last week.. one team watched tape the other took some time off after a thursday night loss

Now playing for rookie QB training and draft picks. I feel bad for Henry and DHop that they have to waste a year of their increasingly limited future playing for this dumpster fire.

They are going to ruin Levis. He has been beaten to crap the last two weeks.

Maybe we should just put Tanny back in and let him take the beating until he gets hurt again. Save Levis until we can actually protect him…lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe we should just put Tanny back in and let him take the bearing until he gets hurt again. Save Levis until we can actually protect him…lol.

Seems to be this coaching staffs plan. Bill O Brian style. Screw the franchise as much as possible before leaving.

I'm just hoping they don't ruin Levis as well. Sticking him out there with a non existent OL can develop bad habits. Might be better sticking Willis out there.

Maybe we should just put Tanny back in and let him take the bearing until he gets hurt again. Save Levis until we can actually protect him…lol.

I've been thinking that as well; ruin Levis. It's just going to kill his confidence and force bad habits.

I think it's obvious Levis is our starting QB for the foreseeable future.

Probably might be best to put Tannehill back there now and let him get pawned.

I want Levis to get the mistakes out of him, but not for the sake over his physical and mental health. Fella literally had no chance at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back