Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 targets out of 13.

Levis has thrown 13 passes and 5 where to tight ends. He has 82 yards passing 22 of which are to tight ends.

You make it to easy. Y’all just make this **** up. But I’m sure you will make some excuse to how I’m wrong.
I am away from computer but why don't you name the TE who has these yards?

I was actually going to say, pretty much the same players that was part of a pretty solid defense over the last couple years. So I don’t think we can blame the talent. It’s either the players don’t care, or coaching… or both.
I agree if players don’t care, it’s coaching
If coaches dont coach, well…..it’s coaching

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to say it again, the best thing for Titans/Levis future is to play Tannehill and build an o-line to protect him.This is not the kind of development you want. This is learning bad habits.

This is just a bad football team. Even though our D has only given up 20 points the last 2 weeks, they have given up several 8-9 min game churning drives with multiple blown 3rd downs. Really awful to watch

I am going to say it again, the best thing for Titans/Levis future is to play Tannehill and build an o-line to protect him.This is not the kind of development you want. This is learning bad habits.
Won't matter is Vrabel is here next year I will guarantee you we will work on the OL and other areas with our cap and it's going to be the same outcome as this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back