Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the game was even that close. Props to the defense.
I don’t give anyone props today. The defense was torched repeatedly all night long. And they let the Charges drive it down for the winning FG in 3 plays and a matter of seconds.

Granted, they actually it a couple TOs. But they sucked just as bad as the rest of the team today.

I wouldn't know, I watched this game for about 3 minutes before left the house for work -- just been checking on ESPN FFL once in a while.. I refused to waste minutes staring at a huge embarrassing failure and get nothing productive done.
normal Titan D... 4 man rush 6 DBs ... no pressure and hebert made throws... sucked

I wouldn't know, I watched this game for about 3 minutes before left the house for work -- just been checking on ESPN FFL once in a while.. I refused to waste minutes staring at a huge embarrassing failure and get nothing productive done.
Me too. Got a lot of work done. And bone crushingly sad also. That’s the Titan way.

I don’t give anyone props today. The defense was torched repeatedly all night long. And they let the Charges drive it down for the winning FG in 3 plays and a matter of seconds.

Granted, they actually it a couple TOs. But they sucked just as bad as the rest of the team today.

Lol. No.

I’m with you. Wasting hours of my day only to get pissed is a colossal waste of valuable time!

But yet, I seem to keep keeping suckered in time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back