Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the injuries are the built in excuse if we fail to make the playoffs. This whole coaching staff will get a pass because of that alone. They'll all be back here next year. Bet.

To be fair, there were 3-4 guys playing today I've honestly never heard of, seen their name mentioned,seen on a roster sheet etc. When you get THAT deep in to the depth, there's only so much they can do.

But fire Todd now!

Was Vrabel asked why he didn’t choose to go for two?
I’ll give his answer.

“We didn’t go for 2 because we knew it wouldn’t matter. Once LA started using their TO, I was 100% convinced that our D would be put in the position we needed them in, to allow for a last second FG for LA. The TD was really just about execution and building on something for next week, which includes a Randy xp so his miss isn’t weighing on him all week.”

To be fair, it's what the team is built for. To quote him, who are we going to throw to?
I don’t buy that stupid statement, every year teams, QBs etc figure it out, throw to bunch of no names and have success. I know the injuries are eye popping for a second straight year, but enough of the freaking excuses about personnel. If Downing, Vrabel and Tammy had a completely healthy team I bet they still fall well short of the SB. They just don’t have it, the shine of Vrabel as a great HC has worn off in a big way.

I felt like the offense actually had a bit more energy when Willis was in. I wonder what would have happened if they had left him in? Tanny lost us 10 ydw for that missed field goal with his sack. Still, Bullock should make that indoors…its all he has to do.

I felt like the offense actually had a bit more energy when Willis was in. I wonder what would have happened if they had left him in? Tanny lost us 10 ydw for that missed field goal with his sack. Still, Bullock should make that indoors…its all he has to do.

Not sure I can go that far, but I was encouraged by the way he managed the game while he was in. Maybe fools gold, but still...

Daley and NPF

If I recall it was “hike” 2 step drop into the arms of another man.

I wonder if we would have won with Autry, Landry, Lewan, Burks, Fulton, Hooker, Long Jr, Cunningham, Hilliard, Philips, Jemarco, and Avery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back