Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real Tannehill is on full display right now... nothing is changing in the playoffs

I don't disagree, it doesn't look good right now, but all of that could change with a couple good wins in the playoffs.

Watching a bit of highlights, it looks like he has been working on his pocket awareness. Yes, he's still getting sacked in critical situations, but I have to give him credit for improving in an area he has struggled with for a long time. I hope he keeps improving.

Listen, Tannehill has all the physical attributes to be a top 10 QB in the league. It's just his mind that is holding him back. I'm still hoping he has a breakthrough post season.

Lol so you have basically a whole season of tape on Daley to know he isn't shit, you decide finally after weeks to make a change at LT so you rotate him and Radnuz in and out and pick a guy during a live game. With your division on the line and a hurt QB. First off you got tape for Daley, second do these guys fucking practice. I'm at a loss for words Vrabel is a moron.

Vrabel is a position coach pretending to be a HC.

Lol so you have basically a whole season of tape on Daley to know he isn't ****, you decide finally after weeks to make a change at LT so you rotate him and Radnuz in and out and pick a guy during a live game. With your division on the line and a hurt QB. First off you got tape for Daley, second do these guys ****ing practice. I'm at a loss for words Vrabel is a moron.

What sense does rotating your LT make lol

I felt like the offense actually had a bit more energy when Willis was in. I wonder what would have happened if they had left him in? Tanny lost us 10 ydw for that missed field goal with his sack. Still, Bullock should make that indoors…its all he has to do.
I can tell you what would have happened.. Willis would hold the ball and run around 20 yards in the backfield and then take a sack, just take a sack and maybe occasionally run for 5-10 yards here and there. Other than that, Tannehill is a much much better option and can't be blamed for sacks that occur within .5 seconds of snapping the ball. He had no chance of getting rid of that ball.

I still want the them to make the playoffs. Early exit or not I want to evaluate Tannehill to see if the off season head-shrink had any impact on his post-season play.
Teams gotten a lot worse since then so it wouldn’t be a fair evaluation, but it would be interesting to see if he threw 3+ turnovers

I can tell you what would have happened.. Willis would hold the ball and run around 20 yards in the backfield and then take a sack, just take a sack and maybe occasionally run for 5-10 yards here and there. Other than that, Tannehill is a much much better option and can't be blamed for sacks that occur within .5 seconds of snapping the ball. He had no chance of getting rid of that ball.
I thought 1 of the SACs he could have thrown it away the others he had zero hope

Lol so you have basically a whole season of tape on Daley to know he isn't ****, you decide finally after weeks to make a change at LT so you rotate him and Radnuz in and out and pick a guy during a live game. With your division on the line and a hurt QB. First off you got tape for Daley, second do these guys ****ing practice. I'm at a loss for words Vrabel is a moron.

though to argue aginst this ...

I felt like the offense actually had a bit more energy when Willis was in. I wonder what would have happened if they had left him in? Tanny lost us 10 ydw for that missed field goal with his sack. Still, Bullock should make that indoors…its all he has to do.

A bit more energy? Malik Willis doesn’t even know the basic rules of QB. As soon as Tannehill came back in they scored a TD. What fucking game were you watching?

Coaching malpractice for the meathead.

Hate to say it but unless something special happens over the next three weeks to make the Titans more competitive, I’d rather not win the division than get boat raced at home on Wildcard weekend.
think the plan all along was be 'healthy' for playoffs

think they best plan on being 'healthy' for w18 in jacksonville

cant get roster management like this for nothing... gotta waste a ton of draft picks & remember to draft a lefty QB from Hawaii in the 7th ... cause you know probably 31 other teams were gonna be offering that clown bigly FA contract after the draft

Titans were the only team that had that loser on their board IMO... did not make it out of TC IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back