Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to play games like this you need a kicker with a leg of over 40 yards and Fat Randy is not it. I liked the rookie better and his kick offs

In his press conference today, Vrabel was proud of not giving up any 'big plays', but they did give up some chunk plays when it mattered most with 48 seconds left. That 16 or 17 yard pass play to get the Chargers in FG range for the game winner was the dagger. Get a clue Vrabel.

Vrabel is the most arrogant coach ever cause he can never own up to his own bad coaching decisions. He has no problem blaming his own players talking about how they have to execute the game plan better. Vrabel, how about you give your team a chance to succeed with a better game plan, better play calling, better coaching..etc. Your game plan SUCKS. If you're ok with taking Henry out on 3rd and 2 you're part of the problem. It's becoming more apparent Vrabel has more involvement in the lousy play calling than we realize.

Listening to the way he treats warranted questions by reporters in press conferences when things aren't going well shows what an arrogant biatch he is. His press conferences are becoming more and more embarassing. I used to really like him but I hope they keep asking the tough questions, he's just a sourpuss and he's starting to piss off a lot of fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
coach V. you can tell is looking a little shaky esp. this presser today he appears to wane on some questions. Nice guy, players coach etc, but I don't know he is NFL ready

images

The game went just about how i thought it would honestly, the only thing most of us were on the fence about was if we would lose close or not. I do a same game parlay for every titans game and have been pretty 50/50 so far. We got killed through the air in this one which wasn't a surprise. Hoping Derrick sees that its a texans week and rushes for 300

Radunz must be porking Vrabel's wife. There is no way you can watch him and Daly play LT and come to the conclusion that Daly is the better choice. I'm not saying Radunz is Jonathan Ogden or anything, but he might as well be when compared to Daly.

Daly has no business being on an NFL active roster.

In his press conference today, Vrabel was proud of not giving up any 'big plays', but they did give up some chunk plays when it mattered most with 48 seconds left. That 16 or 17 yard pass play to get the Chargers in FG range for the game winner was the dagger. Get a clue Vrabel.
Didn’t give up any big plays? There were at least 5-6 gouges for 13-15+ yards. And like you said, not counting letting them easily get into FG range in 3 plays.

I don’t know what game he was watching?

Didn’t give up any big plays? There were at least 5-6 gouges for 13-15+ yards. And like you said, not counting letting them easily get into FG range in 3 plays.

I don’t know what game he was watching?

We were gutted by their passing offense -- only difference was Herbert threw 2 ints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back