Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever GM that comes here is going to have there work cut out for them. Bad cap space over 13 million over for next year, hardly no playmakers, Henry on the back side of his career, horrible oline, bad contracts.

What ever GM that comes here is going to have there work cut out for them. Bad cap space over 13 million over for next year, hardly no playmakers, Henry on the back side of his career, horrible oline, bad contracts.

Add in finding a kicker who can kick when games are tight.

Randy seems to only hit Field Goals when the Titans are up or down 20pts. If it's within 3, forget about it.

When you lead the league in injuries and replacement players it's bad luck, when you do it two years in a row, it's an sign of doing something wrong.

We put in Radunz in at LT in the Q2 and apart from the holding call he held his own. In the Q3 we put Daley back and he quickly teams up with Brewer to give up back to back sacks making the FG too much for Bullock.
And speaking of Bullock, I can't for the life of me understand how Vrabel can still put him out there for long kicks, he is 5 for 8 from +40....

Not going for 2 was the right call, as even if we make it, LA still wins with a FG and we miss it the game is already over.

But on the whole Vrabel needs to be held accountable for the mismanagement of this team, especially on offence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with this, but there are a few on the list who are hurt as a normal course. Sorry, but it is time to cut some of those cords here. Specifically Lewan, who cannot seem to stay on the field, and when on the field cannot seem to keep from backing the team into a corner at important times due to penalties.
Lewan frees up some important cap space too. I see no scenario where he stays.

When you lead the league in injuries and replacement players it's bad luck, when you do it two years in a row, it's an sign of doing something wrong.

We put in Radunz in at LT in the Q2 and apart from the holding call he held his own. In the Q3 we put Daley back and he quickly teams up with Brewer to give up back to back sacks making the FG too much for Bullock.
And speaking of Bullock, I can't for the life of me understand how Vrabel can still put him out there for long kicks, he is 5 for 8 from +40....

Not going for 2 was the right call, as even if we make it, LA still wins with a FG and we miss it the game is already over.

But on the whole Vrabel needs to be held accountable for the mismanagement of this team, especially on offence.
I'm not sure but I think Radunz came up hobbling after one of the plays. I really believe he would've played more had that not happened

I still don’t understand why they pull their best player and entire offense on crucial plays. Atleast use Henry as a decoy or something.

Add in finding a kicker who can kick when games are tight.

Randy seems to only hit Field Goals when the Titans are up or down 20pts. If it's within 3, forget about it.
Add in the fact that it seems that Vrabel's strategy each and every game is a tightly contested low scoring game +1 to +3 points, and a kicker is that much more imperative to your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back