Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point the Hags are going to win this division IMO. The game has now slowed down enough for Trevor Lawrence to start to play to his potential, and he is going to be a nightmare for us twice a year for another ten years here.

This season is over, and we are going to need to seriously reload in order to match what is coming our way in the next few seasons IMO.

Saw this from one of the CTF crew on FB. He was at the game and got pictures with AAS:

“After Amy signed this, I put my arm around her and said “what’s up with Todd? you gotta let him go, it’s time” she laughs and winked. I think she knows it’s time just won’t do it till after the season.”

Here’s to hoping AAS knows that Downing has to go.

I said after the loss last week that Vrabel’s seat was getting hotter and if he completes the collapse, he may be gone.
I’m not rotting for either (unless Vrabel doesn’t change some of his assistants) but I got some kickback (on FB at least) stating how stupid and unreasonable I was for suggesting such a thing. I see some more are in a similar understanding after another loss this week.

Yes. Injuries are a bigger problem that weak coaching at this point.
Agree with this, but there are a few on the list who are hurt as a normal course. Sorry, but it is time to cut some of those cords here. Specifically Lewan, who cannot seem to stay on the field, and when on the field cannot seem to keep from backing the team into a corner at important times due to penalties.

My position has changed. Looks like this is going to come down to the last game of the season. Jags beat Dallas, so I'm going with the Jags to make the playoffs.

Titans played hard today, and really looked to win this game, and couldn't get it done.

7-3 to 7-7 is laughably pathetic

I said after the Cincy game Jax could be within 1 game if they swept us.. but alas it didn't take that long to get within 1

It is an extra game, but who wants your team to lose an extra game? I get to watch them lose one last time for the season... sounds great and exciting.

7-3 to 7-7 is laughably pathetic

I said after the Cincy game Jax could be within 1 game if they swept us.. but alas it didn't take that long to get within 1
Biggest division collapse I can recall was SD at 8-4 losing to Denver at 4-8. I think 2010-11. Denver won as an 8-8 team.

Titans had a 7-3 over 3-7.

3 games left. Even if Tennessee loses both and Jax wins both before the final week, that game will be the decider.
Tennessee can still win division before that game, Jax cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back