Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you. Wasting hours of my day only to get pissed is a colossal waste of valuable time!

But yet, I seem to keep keeping suckered in time and time again.
At this point I tune in to see the shit show hoping people get fired. If these clowns are here next year I won't waste my time.

All of the injuries are the built in excuse if we fail to make the playoffs. This whole coaching staff will get a pass because of that alone. They'll all be back here next year. Bet.

To be fair, it's what the team is built for. To quote him, who are we going to throw to?
maybe he should have hired a WR coach that actually... develops WRs. If he has no WRs it is 100% due to his lousy assistant hiring.

Go back to the draft threads since Vrabel has been here.. every single WR drafted 90% of this board creams over... OH Taylor is going to be the best ever, Phillips is unbelievable good, just wait til he gets on the field... Burks is AMAZING, easily going to replace AJ... but then our coaches put their fingers on them and instead of developing, they regress them.

All of the injuries are the built in excuse if we fail to make the playoffs. This whole coaching staff will get a pass because of that alone. They'll all be back here next year. Bet.
If it were just this season I might buy in, but it seems every season of Vrabel's career we have led the league with injuries. What was it, last season or the season before when we had more players than any team in NFL history because of so many injuries? Clearly we are not doing something right, and we are definitely doing something very wrong.

To be fair, it's what the team is built for. To quote him, who are we going to throw to?
The fact he's a head coach and cant make moves or offensive play calling changes to help the fact you have no one to throw to is more alarming. Facts are yes players love him and play hard for him(I guess) he's just not cut out to be a head coach. Position coach yes.

Bottom line- yes the offense is predictable, but J Rob let too much talent go out the door. In managing the cap, he didn't do enough to replace the pieces he let leave. Other teams manage it effectively, not J Rob. There's blame to share throughout the organization, but it starts with a lack of talent. The drop-off between starters and backups on this team are too large, and there's not enough depth for the style of football Vrabel wants to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't watch the game today, I just checked the scores online and this thread while it was on. I spent time with family instead.

I feel like I made the right choice.

maybe he should have hired a WR coach that actually... develops WRs. If he has no WRs it is 100% due to his lousy assistant hiring.

Go back to the draft threads since Vrabel has been here.. every single WR drafted 90% of this board creams over... OH Taylor is going to be the best ever, Phillips is unbelievable good, just wait til he gets on the field... Burks is AMAZING, easily going to replace AJ... but then our coaches put their fingers on them and instead of developing, they regress them.
To be fair, philips hasn’t hit the field

And burks also has had limited time, not that I agree he’s full replacement.

I’m pretty tailored to what they do on the field. I don’t buy too much hype until it’s done at the NFL level.
I will get more excited when the pick at least fills a major hole.

To be fair, philips hasn’t hit the field

And burks also has had limited time, not that I agree he’s full replacement.

I’m pretty tailored to what they do on the field. I don’t buy too much hype until it’s done at the NFL level.
I will get more excited when the pick at least fills a major hole.
If we still had AJ! Proven elite #1 WR but you know it was such a wise move to trade him...

We had a 97% chance of winning the division a few short weeks ago. We are currently at 58% to make the playoffs. Vrabels seat best be getting toasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back