Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Jeff said fuck it. That's what y'all get for saying you can't pay me.
“No we weren’t surprised,” Jones said about Willis getting the start at quarterback. “I talked to Jeff Simmons earlier during the week. You know, you gotta pick their brain. We knew that he was going to play. Tannehill was in a boot, so we prepared for [Willis] well.”

I agree. Everything is there for us Defense is playing great, we are going to get Tanney back. What got me last night, was Malik drops back to pass and the wr's were not looking back to the football. It was like they were run blocking and not even trying to get open. This first half vs second half play calling by Downing is just awful.

The offensive staff has not put willis in position to be successful. Why not use the screen game with Henry or anybody?
late in game 8 was run blocking when a pass went his way - LOL

sadly hilarious

Still pissed for losing to the K.C. Refs.

They needed a bye week, and No calls (PI and HOLDING) and several "Redoes" , and with Big Jeff letting the cat out of the bag regarding MW, and No Thill and No Elijah Molden , Amani Hooker and Bud Dupree (2ndhalf) and our WR's deciding to be no shows just to get an OT victory.
We will spank them come PlayOff

Still pissed for losing to the K.C. Refs.

They needed a bye week, and No calls (PI and HOLDING) and several "Redoes" , and with Big Jeff letting the cat out of the bag regarding MW, and No Thill and No Elijah Molden , Amani Hooker and Bud Dupree (2ndhalf) and our WR's deciding to be no shows just to get an OT victory.
We will spank them come PlayOff
I wonder if Simmons is actually hurt or benched for doing that? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back