Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also about the 3rd time Henry has rushed for 80 in the first half and then disappeared in the 2nd. Front office is doing worse than nothing at halftime
Exactly right. Getting away from the run and putting the ball in Malik’s hands WHEN YOU HAVE HENRY ON THE TEAM was disgraceful.

This is also about the 3rd time Henry has rushed for 80 in the first half and then disappeared in the 2nd. Front office is doing worse than nothing at halftime
Henry did not look happy sitting on the sidelines, I really don’t understand what happens at halftime but if they have the lead I guess vrabel and company say ok guys try your hardest not to score for the rest of the game

1 catch

6 all season

You do realize TE is the 2nd hardest position to learn behind QB right? Almost all of the elite tight ends in the league barely did anything year 1. Also, I don't know if you've seen our offense, but Downing is beyond a horrible play caller and Malik Willis has started 2 straight games. I doubt even if we had Kelce that he would be utilitized properly.

That being said, I hate the Chig is the only type of TE we always draft. For once, I'll like to see us draft your prototypical TE with ideal size from a pro-style offense that blocks well and is also very athletic. Pat Freiermuth was the perfect candidate in 2021 and was there in round 2. Instead we went with Radunz.....

Bad calls happen every game. Good teams overcome it.

Downing has sucked everywhere he’s been. But if we had WRs we’d have won that game. Squirrel goes nutty when he has nowhere to throw. He dropped some dimes to Conley and NWI but their average ass hands couldn’t reel it on. AJB would’ve caught it likely. We needs Burks back in a bad way. We get him back open up a lot.

It will help, but not much. Downing sucked even when everyone was healthy. See week 2 vs the Bills.

Yeah must be why they called more penalties on the Chiefs than the Titans...
I’m talking about the type of flags that were thrown, when they were thrown, how they affected plays, outcomes…etc

And I’m not even bringing up the non calls the KC lineman enjoyed all game.

I’m talking about the type of flags that were thrown, when they were thrown, how they affected plays, outcomes…etc

And I’m not even bringing up the non calls the KC lineman enjoyed all game.
You're delusional. Refs miss calls, it happens. We got away with just as many PIs, illegal contacts etc as they did. The refs definitely did not cost us this game.

Not running Henry was one thing. Another was coach not cutting the field in half or quarters for Willis. A lot of traditional drop back and read when the scouting report states this is why he dropped to the third round.

things happened when he got outside the pocket and they were good.

things happened when he camped in the pocket and they were not.

I dont necessarily think the refs were favoring KC but there were a ton of penalties and the refs dictated some of the game pace.

With the calls that were made, I think there were a lot more egregious penalties not called.

How do you “miss” throwing a flag on Kelce for throwing his helmet in the field of play. Perfect example of preferred treatment by the refs. Give me a break.

Refs did not beat us. Downing beat us. Lack of decent WRs beat us.

Downing has shown consistently that he cannot adjust play calling on the fly after halftime. Teams adjust and he does not. Why Vrabel accepts this kind of performance is beyond me. Why Amy and JRob accept it is beyond me.

I think Vrabel is a very good coach but he is tarnishing his rep with this Downing thing.

We are are still 5-3 and honestly surprised that we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back