Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they told the best player we got on D. We not going to have money to pay you. That's just so bush league for a franchise to do.

Alot of people are gonna blame Malik .But this offense has been awful all year long with basically no second half points something is really going on.

The line can't block.
Wrs can't get open
QBs lack talent and have 0 weapons.

Still that's not excuse to have 0 WR catches in a game.

Alot of people are gonna blame Malik .But this offense has been awful all year long with basically no second half points something is really going on.

The line can't block.
Wrs can't get open
QBs lack talent and have 0 weapons.

Still that's not excuse to have 0 WR catches in a game.
you need to find MW7 post game interviews... its an embarassment

Tim Kelly may not be any better than Downing. He’s the passing game coordinator and the passing game looks pretty poorly coordinated. Vrabel needs to hire someone from a good offensive team than he doesn’t even know and let them control offense, but he won’t. Bill O’Brian is killing Alabama. The whole Bill O’ Brian/Texans connection Vrabel has with coaches, produces nothing but bad coaches. Vrabel will never see it.

You must have some low expectations is all I can say. Stop lying to yourself. It’s not healthy. He made 5 f’n completions the entire game and has a 32 QB rating. If you want to waste more years chasing a false profit, go ahead, but I’ve been there too many times. He is literally the worst rookie QB I’ve ever seen start a game for the Titans. Better be drafting one in the first round of this years draft or find another veteran. I promise you he is not it.
I've been as hard on him as anyone, it's obvious he's not ready for the starting position.

That being said, he did well in the 1st half. He played well for most of the game considering his rookie backup status.

Titans radio dumped him and went to commercial cause he was clowning the radio interview - was crazy

stupidly giddy after an L
Just lost to the chiefs who were favored by 14 in overtime in a season where he shouldn't see the field. You want him on suicide watch like Vy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back