Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 first down the whole second half when henry was averaging 10 ypc is criminal. 8 second half carries with the lead. Unreal. Downing is absolutely clueless.

Without Tannehill in there it really shows the lack of playmakers we have at receiver. I think Willis held the ball too long on several occasions, but I don't believe the O-line was helping very much in the second half. We were lucky to get to overtime, as our defense was gassed and still played their butts off. Any decent receiver play and we win that game. With AJ we would have won that game. With Tannehill we likely would have won that game. I sure hope they figure out how to get an air attack again before the new stadium is built.
Titans. Air attack? Nah you're tripping

How in the world was this game 20-17 in OT with the way our offense plays.

This offense has to be the worst I've ever seen.

You have Westbrook or Hollister as the only WR spread out wide. Who the fuck are they scaring? I feel so bad for Henry. Want him to get a ring as he deserves it. Should've just traded him to Buffalo so that we won't sabatoge his remaining career.

I wonder when the last time was an NFL team didn’t have a WR catch a single ball an entire game. I know our WR’s are terrible but they get catches when Tannehill is QB. Shows that Malik can’t read a defense or make difficult throws.
That is not the case tonight.

Review the 1st half. Willis exceeded my expectations, he completed some impressive throws as well as getting a few yards on the ground. He needs work, but he's not hit his ceiling.

MW7 just said 'it was cool'

at least MW7 'had fun'

that is important I guess

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Titans radio just cut the clown off and said 'you can hear the dissapointment'

He was NOT dissapointed... he had fun

I was not aware MW7 was an idiot. I thought he was smart

went straight to commercials - LOL

That is not the case tonight.

Review the 1st half. Willis exceeded my expectations, he completed some impressive throws as well as getting a few yards on the ground. He needs work, but he's not hit his ceiling.
You must have some low expectations is all I can say. Stop lying to yourself. It’s not healthy. He made 5 f’n completions the entire game and has a 32 QB rating. If you want to waste more years chasing a false profit, go ahead, but I’ve been there too many times. He is literally the worst rookie QB I’ve ever seen start a game for the Titans. Better be drafting one in the first round of this years draft or find another veteran. I promise you he is not it.

I wonder when the last time was an NFL team didn’t have a WR catch a single ball an entire game. I know our WR’s are terrible but they get catches when Tannehill is QB. Shows that Malik can’t read a defense or make difficult throws.
Pat's in the wind storm
Broncos when they had Hilton start at QB
Titans vs. Pat's in snow storm

I think we win this game, we have a real shot at #1 seed.

Probably win this game if Dupree wasn't such a punk. Players on this team need to segregate themselves from Dupree. Because he clearly is a straight up bitch that don't want to go to war with his teammates. A pimple will put his punk ass on the sideline.

I think we win this game, we have a real shot at #1 seed.

Probably win this game if Dupree wasn't such a punk. Players on this team need to segregate themselves from Dupree. Because he clearly is a straight up ***** that don't want to go to war with his teammates. A pimple will put his punk ass on the sideline.
Yeah I can't stand bud. Dude is never on the field. And it's a shame because he's been a baller when he's out there.

It's sad when I know it's 3rd and 8, we don't stand a chance. Probably the worst offensive performance I've ever seen from an offense today outside of Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back