Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough loss, but nowhere NEAR as bad as I expected.

Defense is legit, someone just needs to let Downing work from home the rest of the season.

OC is HORRIBLE!

Hiw do you not have your blocking RB release. That 3rd down play he had 15 yards of open space in front if he woukd just release.

He sends 3 guys 40 yds downfield with THIS QB?????

Only way we were gonna move the ball was through Henry and short play action dinks and the occasional surprise over the top.

btw, the Willis Experiment should be over now.

Great game by the defense.

As bad a game as I have seen in my life from an NFL offense. Willis unable to even throw passes, let alone complete them. Titans had negative passing yardage in the second half. Henry gets 17 carries in a game that goes almost a full overtime period. Hard to understand why if you have no passing attack, you also don't run your best running back more. He did have 115 yards in those 17 carries.

The Titans get a well earned loss tonight. They had to work hard to not win this game.

I’ll go back to what I said before the game, in the big scheme of the season, this game won’t really matter.
Titans were already going to be a 2/3/4 seed, and it doesn’t matter between the 3.
Finish the division, 2x the Jags, 1x Houston. Should only take another 4 wins anyway.

Tough loss, but nowhere NEAR as bad as I expected.

Defense is legit, someone just needs to let Downing work from home the rest of the season.
That is the thing that gets me though. Dont know why I still fall for it, but I came into the game expecting a beat down. All of a sudden we are up and only way to lose is to beat ourselves. Then that is exactly what we do. Classic, build up your hopes just to body slam them.

It was certainly a winnable game. Inability to stop Patrick’s running and their offense not giving up and several miraculous catches
It should have never been that close to start with. Been saying it for years. The Titans are heartbreakers

OC is HORRIBLE!

Hiw do you not have your blocking RB release. That 3rd down play he had 15 yards of open space in front if he woukd just release.

He sends 3 guys 40 yds downfield with THIS QB?????

Only way we were gonna move the ball was through Henry and short play action dinks and the occasional surprise over the top.

btw, the Willis Experiment should be over now.

Agreed. Willis is never going to be anything.

That's what I want, a decent record that is absolute misery to watch so we can get another 1 and done playoffs and mid round pick

Fun
Exactly. One of the worst spots to be in. You get a pick that is a real roll of the dice if they are going to be a contributer or not. I want a SB. It is long past due.

No wide receiver worth a damn

And we let the frog run wild.....

That said -- I would rather lose by 40 and forget about it, than build anticipation, have the game in the bag, and Rashad Weaver forget how to contain the rush side of a QB's throwing hand -- and lose by a FG in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back