Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job D, great job Stonehouse.

Disappointing ending. Rather Willis go down firing an INT than trying to break MM record for who can hold the ball longest.

Well this team has zero future as long as Todd Downing continue to call the plays. Hopefully Tannehill returns soon so we can send Willis back to the bench where he hopefully will permanently remain for the rest of his career. Worst rookie QB I’ve ever seen play a game.
Where was he going to throw? Who was open? It's not his fault we call idiotic plays after halftime and have no WRs....

I know its only a couple games but man Willis looks tragic, idk why we almost never gave the ball to Henry in the 2nd half when thats our entire thing

Where was he going to throw? Who was open? It's not his fault we call idiotic plays after halftime and have no WRs....
He has NWI running across the middle ahead of the CB. That’s much better than a sack. He completed 4 passes the entire game. It’s been obvious since his first snap he can’t read a defense.

Willis sure likes to throw the ball away immediately when he's not supposed to and hold on to the ball when he's supposed to throw it away...

Never should’ve went away from Henry as much as we did.

also, still can’t believe they gave the chiefs 3 attempts at a 2 point conversion

Mahomes runs for 14 yard TD. WILLIS has half the field open for 30 yards. Takes a sack. Benny Hill theme running through my head. Squirrel came out bad in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back