Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomes runs for 14 yard TD. WILLIS has half the field open for 30 yards. Takes a sack. Benny Hill theme running through my head. Squirrel came out bad in OT.
He runs sideline to sideline to much. The first half he was decisive and ran north to south, I think the pressure got to him towards the end.

Willis 1st half not bad imo. His passes should’ve been caught by MWI and Conley. They were good passes, on the money.

but for God sakes just commit to running and run it. All that hesitation and indecision squirrel action is maddening to watch. That all came back out in OT.

I feel so bad for the defense, even though they made Mahomes look like Vick running the ball.

We had this game on a platter. I knew that drop by Conley would come back to haunt us as I knew we weren't going to score anything in the second half.

If Vrabel doesn't fire Downing or call him out, I'm officially done with him. How does he not realize Downing is holding this team back. There was 2 drives where you could win with Willis and you elect to go away from that in the second half. Hollister out there on the regular is just pathetic. I just don't understand this team at all.

Oh yeah, Willis just ain't ready for the NFL. Career backup at best. Watching him really makes me realize that Tanny is our best shot and I really miss him.

Now we get to hear about how KC is the best team in the AFC all week.

This loss hurts to the core.

I feel so bad for the defense, even though they made Mahomes look like Vick running the ball.

We had this game on a platter. I knew that drop by Conley would come back to haunt us as I knew we weren't going to score anything in the second half.

If Vrabel doesn't fire Downing or call him out, I'm officially done with him. How does he not realize Downing is holding this team back. There was 2 drives where you could win with Willis and you elect to go away from that in the second half. Hollister out there on the regular is just pathetic. I just don't understand this team at all.

Oh yeah, Willis just ain't ready for the NFL. Career backup at best. Watching him really makes me realize that Tanny is our best shot and I really miss him.

Now we get to hear about how KC is the best team in the AFC all week.

This loss hurts to the core.
It’s hard to play perfect with a squad on one side of the ball…….that long scramble by butter tongue on third and long because Weaver got greedy and gave up containment hurt something awful.

Another embarrassing showing by the offense on prime time. JRob sitting there with his fingers in his ear and his eyes closed, BUT I imagine he will be the talk among GM's about how he let his team have such a putrid offense.

Did Hollister play more snaps than Henry?

Seems like it.

I just don't get why Hollister is out there. We all know he's not going to get the ball. Since he's not getting the ball, he's not a threat in anyway. With him out there, you're basically saying "we are running". It's 10 v 11 when he's on the field.

Fing Vrable just said MW7 played 'better'
He sort of did. He made like 2-3 plays in the first half. That was better than his 0 plays last week.

It’s just such a low bar to gauge that it’s hard to consider any improvement actual improvement. At this rate, he may be NFL caliber by the time he’s Brady’s age.

Seems like it.

I just don't get why Hollister is out there. We all know he's not going to get the ball. Since he's not getting the ball, he's not a threat in anyway. With him out there, you're basically saying "we are running". It's 10 v 11 when he's on the field.
He threw it to Hollister but he wasn't even looking for it.

I wonder when the last time was an NFL team didn’t have a WR catch a single ball an entire game. I know our WR’s are terrible but they get catches when Tannehill is QB. Shows that Malik can’t read a defense or make difficult throws.

He sort of did. He made like 2-3 plays in the first half. That was better than his 0 plays last week.

It’s just such a low bar to gauge that it’s hard to consider any improvement actual improvement. At this rate, he may be NFL caliber by the time he’s Brady’s age.
I'd rather see our PS qb if we got one, woodside is trash and so is Willis

Without Tannehill in there it really shows the lack of playmakers we have at receiver. I think Willis held the ball too long on several occasions, but I don't believe the O-line was helping very much in the second half. We were lucky to get to overtime, as our defense was gassed and still played their butts off. Any decent receiver play and we win that game. With AJ we would have won that game. With Tannehill we likely would have won that game. I sure hope they figure out how to get an air attack again before the new stadium is built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back