Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad when I know it's 3rd and 8, we don't stand a chance. Probably the worst offensive performance I've ever seen from an offense today outside of Henry.
it's insane man. I watched the buccs struggle all afternoon on offense but at least they tried. We just fold on third and long like fuck we might as well punt

I think we win this game, we have a real shot at #1 seed.

Probably win this game if Dupree wasn't such a punk. Players on this team need to segregate themselves from Dupree. Because he clearly is a straight up ***** that don't want to go to war with his teammates. A pimple will put his punk ass on the sideline.
Titans 0-3 as #1 seed. Don’t want it.

I think we win this game, we have a real shot at #1 seed.

Probably win this game if Dupree wasn't such a punk. Players on this team need to segregate themselves from Dupree. Because he clearly is a straight up ***** that don't want to go to war with his teammates. A pimple will put his punk ass on the sideline.
He got be to cut next year. His injuries don't warrant his contract. That money needs to go to Big Jeff anyway.

The penalties were through the roof. It’s hard to know how much a player changes their game individually when the flags keep coming out.
Meanwhile they mugged Simmons every snap and not a single hold on him was called. He's getting the Shaq treatment from refs. Too dominant so they just let him get abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back