Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lost to the chiefs who were favored by 14 in overtime in a season where he shouldn't see the field. You want him on suicide watch like Vy?
at least then we'd know he cares

atm he seems like it's just "herp a derp i'm here guys that was fun where's my money derp"

he can fuck right off with that attitude

Where is that Chig guy on offense? isn't he supposed to be another "Jonnu" or does he just play special teams these days

real question why are we wasting picks on TE if they aren't going to catch a ball

The worse part of this lose is how predictable it was. Downing is 100% the weakest link to our team but the Titans lack of weapons make an impossible challenge to overcome.

Bad calls happen every game. Good teams overcome it.

Downing has sucked everywhere he’s been. But if we had WRs we’d have won that game. Squirrel goes nutty when he has nowhere to throw. He dropped some dimes to Conley and NWI but their average ass hands couldn’t reel it on. AJB would’ve caught it likely. We needs Burks back in a bad way. We get him back open up a lot.

What's our 2nd half look like for the season. I think we've scored like 2 TDs in the last 6 games. Our 2nd half offense would get any other OC fired

This is also about the 3rd time Henry has rushed for 80 in the first half and then disappeared in the 2nd. Front office is doing worse than nothing at halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back