Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reynolds is whatever, never really liked the signing to begin with

Boarders is more surprising but as others have said maybe Fulton is getting healthy?

Pretty simple on the CB moves. Fulton coming back and released Nate Brooks to make room for Borders on the PS.

As for Reynolds he just wants to play and is tired of sitting on the bench. If he can get some playing time it could pay off contract wise. NWI has not only caught the ball well he is a great blocker which is why you see him out there at times as the only WR (I think the opposing defense has figured this out).

Pretty simple on the CB moves. Fulton coming back and released Nate Brooks to make room for Borders on the PS.

As for Reynolds he just wants to play and is tired of sitting on the bench. If he can get some playing time it could pay off contract wise. NWI has not only caught the ball well he is a great blocker which is why you see him out there at times as the only WR (I think the opposing defense has figured this out).
Yep. Injury report comes out later today. I’m expecting to see at Fulton back out there.

Just wondering, do you think Corey Davis prefers being #1 on the Jets or do you think he'd rather be here behind AJ and Julio, winning?

Reynolds will be able to answer that shortly

Not sure Goff can put it downfield, granted no WRs to work with...but Rams got rid of him for a reason

Khalif Raymond is his best WR so not all on Goff

lol man no disrespect to KR because we all loved that play-action throw it deep to KR touchdown to stick it to Baltimore in the playoffs …

but him as your #1 default is so grosssss lol man Lions cmon….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back