Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had a contract... dick move on reynolds part

but zero chance Titans keep a clown around that states they dont want to be there

he had a contract... dick move on reynolds part

but zero chance Titans keep a clown around that states they dont want to be there
Not really, he signed to play, he was hurt but when he was out there we didn't use him. So it's ok for a team to end a contract for whatever reason, but players need to honour them?

I'd rather a guy be upset about not being involved than someone just along for a ride and hopes of a ring...smart move on Reynolds part imo, signs with Lions, familiar with Goff, he's playing for his next contract

Not really, he signed to play, he was hurt but when he was out there we didn't use him. So it's ok for a team to end a contract for whatever reason, but players need to honour them?

I'd rather a guy be upset about not being involved than someone just along for a ride and hopes of a ring...smart move on Reynolds part imo, signs with Lions, familiar with Goff, he's playing for his next contract
Wish guys would play for championships but most just want money. NFL should just get rid of the superbowl how it is now instead of a trophy and title of best team, just hang a giant piggy bank with billions above the stadium like Squid Game. We might get some good games then.

Wish guys would play for championships but most just want money. NFL should just get rid of the superbowl how it is now instead of a trophy and title of best team, just hang a giant piggy bank with billions above the stadium like Squid Game. We might get some good games then.
The more the salaries go up the softer the players get it seems

Teams do have to pay something for that player even to release him though. So the player is still getting something out of it. I'm not going to say it was a dick move on Reynolds part, but something doesn't smell right here. He legit got passed up on the depth chart, and I don't think it's because Westbook Ikinhe is so much better than him. I'd say his success in Detroit is due more to the existing chemistry with Goff, but certainly he didn't display anywhere close to this ability in Ten aside from the Jets game where everyone was out.

YES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back