Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrob knows he is a bad season or two away from ending up back in Union City TN working on the farm.
I disagree... Robinson is competent. I would be askerd to move away from Robinson any time soon... overall he has done a good job

dont mean I cant point out a mistake when it happens

If Julio would have torn his ACL 3rd game last season, would we have cut him now after trading away a 2nd and 4th? Absolutely not. So why do it now? This move makes absolutely no sense the more I think about it.

If Julio would have torn his ACL 3rd game last season, would we have cut him now after trading away a 2nd and 4th? Absolutely not. So why do it now? This move makes absolutely no sense the more I think about it.
I’m not so sure in that scenario, he isn’t cut almost immediately. I can’t imagine someone would think a 32 year old WR comes back from that.

Even if Julio is a shell of himself, he proved he can still play in the loss against Cincy, cutting him makes no sense unless we have a big time WR lined up already. We already had the worst depth at WR before cutting Julio...

Even if Julio is a shell of himself, he proved he can still play in the loss against Cincy, cutting him makes no sense unless we have a big time WR lined up already. We already had the worst depth at WR before cutting Julio...
Why do people keep saying this?
Jones had 6 catches for 62 yards, sadly almost his best game of the season but noting the GIANT absence on the final drive, where he was sitting out.

The money is my only concern with Jones. He didn’t do anything to be missed.

Why do people keep saying this?
Jones had 6 catches for 62 yards, sadly almost his best game of the season but noting the GIANT absence on the final drive, where he was sitting out.

The money is my only concern with Jones. He didn’t do anything to be missed.

That hamstring of his is not magically healing. With the Titans' cap issues, Julio had to be cut.

Money. Had to get under the cap.

Perhaps they try to re-sign him, but my guess is he'd take similar money to go be a WR4 at another contender instead of being WR2 here.

while true its Robinsons job to make that evaluation & it is 100% fair to blame Robinson for making an incorrect evaluation
I mean, I guess. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Julio made almost 0 impact though and people are blaming Jrob for cutting him. If he kept him and he continued to be on the sidelines and not making any impact, which is very likely it seems, it would be the same story...wasted draft picks/bad trade.

I mean, I guess. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Julio made almost 0 impact though and people are blaming Jrob for cutting him. If he kept him and he continued to be on the sidelines and not making any impact, which is very likely it seems, it would be the same story...wasted draft picks/bad trade.
agreed... I totally believe Titans clearly have to low a bar for a player to miss playing time

having said that even when JJ2 was on the field downing targeted hyphen dude and rogers... I mean THAT is on the staff & now robinson for NOT making vrable c*nt punt downing down broadway

agreed... I totally believe Titans clearly have to low a bar for a player to miss playing time

having said that even when JJ2 was on the field downing targeted hyphen dude and rogers... I mean THAT is on the staff & now robinson for NOT making vrable c*nt punt downing down broadway
We can only hope they evaluate play calling and what worked and didn't work (Vrabs says they do that every off-season) and the new assistant brings some fresh ideas to the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back