Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With byard, vaccaro, adoree, and butler. We good. Need to draft or sign a 3rd corner but we still have a strong secondary
That's fine and all... but don't we run packages with multiple in the secondary?

Hopefully we'll get a good fit for the backups, that will see time.

Is sims proving to be worth resigning for cheaper?

What about the 2 FA guys we signed when butler and AJ25 we’re out?

I just think the secondary is pretty good still, depth may be an issue, but if we get some decent pass rush, whoever DB #3 is improves a little.

Bryce Hall is who I would love for us to draft in the 2nd or 3rd....he was a projected 1st rnder who hurt his ankle mid year which required surgery...he is very physical and has tremendous ball skills....like Ryan his lack of speed is his weakness, but I think he will make a great slot CB

He did provide most of our pass rush the 2nd half of the year, just saying.
Most?

He blitzed here and there and was good at it cause what CB wouldnt look good racing 300lb men to the QB...

He did well when asked to get after the QB, but he didn't do it often enough to where we say hes our best pass rusher

Where does this leave our secondary?

Lacking depth, but the starters are all quality guys. I imagine we'll bring in a CB or 2 through FA, but not an expensive one. Kendall Fuller is top on my list among guys who should receive less than 10 millon per year. And we'll probably draft 1 as well in the 1st 3 rounds.

He balled out in the first half of the season - a good number of picks, sacks, pass breakups etc.

The 2nd half of the season I remember a lot of big play missed tackles

He balled out in the first half of the season - a good number of picks, sacks, pass breakups etc.

The 2nd half of the season I remember a lot of big play missed tackles
Didnt that correlate to him playing out of position bc Butler was gone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back