QB Mason Rudolph
LS Morgan Cox
K Nick Folk

CB L’Jarius Sneed
CB Chidobe Awuze
LB Kenneth Murray
DT Sebastian Joseph

Last edited by a moderator:
How about we extend him and lower his number?

With all the cap space that we have we don't really need to push his cap hit further down the road.

I would wait and see what happens with FA and draft before even considering extending him.

It is also nice to have extra wiggle room with contracts in case a good player becomes available right before the season or during the season.

You know who is almost just as bad as AtoZSports?

If any of you are on Facebook, there's a jackwagon named Wes Wisley.

My assumption is that he is an amateur-independent journalist (don't quote me on that though) and he sure as hell posts like it too. "This player is my favorite titan target for, C, for WR, for TE, for G, for FS..." blah blah blah. - and it is every player at the top of their respective position group......

Like dude, the days of us having something to offer more than money, are over until further notice..... we are in rebuild mode... clearly this amateur doesn't understand free agents are looking for two things. 1. Money 2. Stability/Certainty. And if you cannot provide number two, you are going to have to pay a hell of alot of number 1........

And if we have to go that route, we aren't getting every free agent favorite & the kitchen sink......

You know who is almost just as bad as AtoZSports?

If any of you are on Facebook, there's a jackwagon named Wes Wisley.

My assumption is that he is an amateur-independent journalist (don't quote me on that though) and he sure as hell posts like it too. "This player is my favorite titan target for, C, for WR, for TE, for G, for FS..." blah blah blah. - and it is every player at the top of their respective position group......

Like dude, the days of us having something to offer more than money, are over until further notice..... we are in rebuild mode... clearly this amateur doesn't understand free agents are looking for two things. 1. Money 2. Stability/Certainty. And if you cannot provide number two, you are going to have to pay a hell of alot of number 1........

And if we have to go that route, we aren't getting every free agent favorite & the kitchen sink......
I follow him along with titans idiot nation and 1-2 more titans pages. I don’t give them much merit overall. As the name would suggest Titans idiot nation posts a lot of memes and jokes.

Weak.
Titans needed another back for sure, not excited for Pollard. but that for sure means Henry is gone.

please not to the F’ing Ratbirds.

Henry can't catch

Pollard is a pass catching RB.

We are passing the ball!!!!People need to accept that.We upgraded at receiving.
I get it.
They don’t care about running game, the actual best tool against the best team, KC.

And Henry can catch. There’s certainly no proof otherwise.

Latest posts

Back