Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Not sure why people think Cedric Gray is so much more “athletic” than Gibbens. Nearly identical testing numbers and Gibby had faster shuttle and 3 cone times.

Yeah never understood the Gray hype. He's about as average as average gets when I watch him.

When it comes to Gibbens and Gray, let the best man win.

Remember meeting Gibbens Dad last season in Section 134. Super cool dude.

Not sure why people think Cedric Gray is so much more “athletic” than Gibbens. Nearly identical testing numbers and Gibby had faster shuttle and 3 cone times.
I can SEE why.

Either way.. more of a reason we should sign:
Zach Cunningham
Shaq Leonard
Kwon Alexander
Anyone-

What are they going to cost $1M? Even if they never play a snap, that would mean Murray, Gibbens, and Gray are killing it. What's the risk?

Still kinda bummed we let AAS sign with Houston

Yeah never understood the Gray hype. He's about as average as average gets when I watch him.

When it comes to Gibbens and Gray, let the best man win.

Remember meeting Gibbens Dad last season in Section 134. Super cool dude.
Over 100 tackles 3 years in a row, including double digit TFLs the last two. That's not average. I don't care how my ILBs look or what their 20-yard shuttles were. Read, swarm, tackle, period.

I can SEE why.

Either way.. more of a reason we should sign:
Zach Cunningham
Shaq Leonard
Kwon Alexander
Anyone-

What are they going to cost $1M? Even if they never play a snap, that would mean Murray, Gibbens, and Gray are killing it. What's the risk?

Still kinda bummed we let AAS sign with Houston
I’d absolutely take a flyer on Shaq Leonard. Dude started to look like his old self late last year.

Latest posts

Back