Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

those fools never watched a Titans game...

remember a few years back when Byard was playing at All Pro levels dieon sanders did not even know his name

Elijah Molden, Kenneth Murray, and Cedric Gray must be looking AMAZING in practice.

But even being SUPER OPTIMISTIC with them... we still need depth!!!

Molden and Hooker have started 16+ games 0 out of 8 seasons. Who's in line next if they are our starters?

Hooker the last TWO seasons has given up a 70% completion percentage and QB ratings over 100. Molden last season was 72% and 122!

I'm not hating on them, and I'll be optimistic they are 1 and 2, but dang we still need 3 and maybe 4. Is Jack Gibbens #3 ILB? Who's 4?

Elijah Molden, Kenneth Murray, and Cedric Gray must be looking AMAZING in practice.

But even being SUPER OPTIMISTIC with them... we still need depth!!!

Molden and Hooker have started 16+ games 0 out of 8 seasons. Who's in line next if they are our starters?

Hooker the last TWO seasons has given up a 70% completion percentage and QB ratings over 100. Molden last season was 72% and 122!

I'm not hating on them, and I'll be optimistic they are 1 and 2, but dang we still need 3 and maybe 4. Is Jack Gibbens #3 ILB? Who's 4?
I think there are still a few holes and some issues with depth, but overall, even if the team remains as is, filled a lot of issues and look more promising than last year (or at least in a position to truly determine future of players).

if the existing holes aren’t filled before the season, I won’t really hold anything to the staff. Only so much can be done in 1 offseason and I’m alright with leaving a little cap room to carry into next season.

I think there are still a few holes and some issues with depth, but overall, even if the team remains as is, filled a lot of issues and look more promising than last year (or at least in a position to truly determine future of players).

if the existing holes aren’t filled before the season, I won’t really hold anything to the staff. Only so much can be done in 1 offseason and I’m alright with leaving a little cap room to carry into next season.
I saw somewhere that half our roster are FA's after this season.

The problem isn't simply that we have a couple holes. You're right, you can't fix everything in one off season. My big issue is that we have a couple holes while simultaneously, there are available players, who will be cheap, who will not be long-term commitments, while we have plenty of money, that can very nicely fit those holes. What are we waiting for???

The problem isn't simply that we have a couple holes. You're right, you can't fix everything in one off season. My big issue is that we have a couple holes while simultaneously, there are available players, who will be cheap, who will not be long-term commitments, while we have plenty of money, that can very nicely fit those holes. What are we waiting for???
For Simmons at Safety, I think HE (not us) is waiting until after training camps.

It sure about anyone else.

I suppose they believe they can get cheap replacements anytime but are holding out to see what becomes available. It’s a gamble

We lost 8 games last year by 8 points or less. I feel like just a little more talent could help us over that hump along with the teams other acquisitions

Not sure why people think Cedric Gray is so much more “athletic” than Gibbens. Nearly identical testing numbers and Gibby had faster shuttle and 3 cone times.

Latest posts

Back