Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I would imagine that wouldn’t start until he retired. I also heard coaching was offered but he was not interested at all
My guess is one look at the qb protection the Titans had the year before and he couldn’t get away from here fast enough
I think it was more a loyalty issue with the Colts and didn’t want to sign with a division rival.

I think it was more a loyalty issue with the Colts and didn’t want to sign with a division rival.
Come on guys. The guy wanted a Super Bowl. He'll have money coming in forever. You look at that roster and Titans roster then and you think loyalty forced his hand?

I rather see sweat as a FB baby. You can’t tell me if It takes a village to block him on one side, it won’t take a village to stop him from pushing the pile on the other side.

I rather see sweat as a FB baby. You can’t tell me if It takes a village to block him on one side, it won’t take a village to stop him from pushing the pile on the other side.

Sweat at FB , Big Jeff at TE and that big rookie from Washington RB. 1st and Goal from the 1 yard line ... Touchdown Titans !

These signings, like Calvin Ridley and Tony Pollard, could really invigorate the team's offense, while the additions on defense seem poised to strengthen their overall lineup significantly. For sports fans who enjoy following the dynamics of team strategies and player performances, similar excitement can be found in football leagues around the world. For instance, the match-up wolkite ketema vs defence force in the Ethiopian Premier League offers a fascinating look at teams evolving through their seasons, much like the Titans are shaping up for theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
These signings, like Calvin Ridley and Tony Pollard, could really invigorate the team's offense, while the additions on defense seem poised to strengthen their overall lineup significantly. For sports fans who enjoy following the dynamics of team strategies and player performances, similar excitement can be found in football leagues around the world. For instance, the match-up wolkite ketema vs defence force in the Ethiopian Premier League offers a fascinating look at teams evolving through their seasons, much like the Titans are shaping up for theirs.
ChatGPT is that you?

CBS has an article today titled "Every NFL teams Most Notable Offseason Departure" Ridley, Pollard, Sneed and Bill Callahan were on the list. Pretty nice to have all of them on the Titans

Latest posts

Back