Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

There are some twitter rumblings about the Titans trading for George Kittle. I guess he was seen at a Preds game rooting for Nashville and at a NASCAR event with DHop. Not sure what the value for a 30 year old TE is, but if the 49ers are really trying to dump Debo and/or Ayuk, then maybe Kittle is also realistic.

"X formerly known as Twitter" is ridiculous, God forbid people travel to other cities and hangout with colleagues.

I think Kittle has a place in Nashville.

Think the 49ers would have a ton of dead cap if they traded Kittle. So it would be hard for a trade to happen.

However, I’m fully confident Ran is monitoring his availability

"X formerly known as Twitter" is ridiculous, God forbid people travel to other cities and hangout with colleagues.

I think Kittle has a place in Nashville.
Yea... like remember when everyone overanalyzed the offseason where AJ hung out with and trained with Jalen Hurts? Silly rabbits!

jk jk... I know you're right. Still, would be dope and somewhat in the realm of possibility. If he does live in there, who wouldn't want to leave San Fran to work closer to home and in Nashville?

Think the 49ers would have a ton of dead cap if they traded Kittle. So it would be hard for a trade to happen.

However, I’m fully confident Ran is monitoring his availability
I don't think so. That's if he's cut. If he's traded, the new team picks up the full contract unless they agree for the old team to still each a chunk of the salary. We have the cap space and TE is thin. He may be willing to renegotiate for an extension with the trade, too.

As much as I would like this move, I wish we would pull the trigger on some defensive pieces already. Been awfully quiet on the Safety rumors.

Yea... like remember when everyone overanalyzed the offseason where AJ hung out with and trained with Jalen Hurts? Silly rabbits!

jk jk... I know you're right. Still, would be dope and somewhat in the realm of possibility. If he does live in there, who wouldn't want to leave San Fran to work closer to home and in Nashville?
Or the time Aaron Rodgers was signing with the Titans because he bought land near Nashville??

I don't think so. That's if he's cut. If he's traded, the new team picks up the full contract unless they agree for the old team to still each a chunk of the salary. We have the cap space and TE is thin. He may be willing to renegotiate for an extension with the trade, too.

As much as I would like this move, I wish we would pull the trigger on some defensive pieces already. Been awfully quiet on the Safety rumors.

Not exactly true. When players sign contracts, much of their contract is paid in a signing bonus. They can spread the value of that bonus over the length of the contract for salary cap purposes, but that cost remains with the team regardless if he is traded or cut. The only portion that moves with the player is the base salary.

Best way to see if Levis is the guy is surround him with talent, and even more talent in case some talent gets injured
I like what Ran has done to improve the roster around Levis, if he can't take the next step, I think he will, it will be easy to put another QB in place.
Levis has the tools, toughness to stand in the pocket and now he has weapons. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do!

I like what Ran has done to improve the roster around Levis, if he can't take the next step, I think he will, it will be easy to put another QB in place.
Levis has the tools, toughness to stand in the pocket and now he has weapons. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do!
If he puts it all together, we still need the defense to at least be above average. I think that’s the biggest question mark. Great corners but a hole at S, a huge gamble at ILB, and no ready depth at edge.

ol has to give him to 3 mississippi... that is the real issue IMO

But there is the point... who did we sign to be " AHEAD" of him. Is that in their contracts>? YOU are ahead of Burks? I think it washes out how it does. If Burks is really good then he will get more touches. But he could be traded also. Hell, he could get released. We just don't know any of his year. I just don't get the hate on the kid.

I would love nothing more for him to prove a lot of us wrong. Hope he stays healthy more than anything else

Latest posts

Back