Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Don’t understand why everyone says Burks is gone. They gain nothing by getting rid of him this year. Sounds like the front office learned they need depth and can’t depend on Burks, but he will either rise up and perform or fall off, but with the injury history depth doesn’t hurt.
Not that I agree with this, but they could gain something by getting rid of Burks, a roster spot.

Teams are limited to how many players and they all need to contribute something.
BC already stated he’s excited for Burks, so I don’t see him going anywhere either but there is something to gain.

Not that I agree with this, but they could gain something by getting rid of Burks, a roster spot.

Teams are limited to how many players and they all need to contribute something.
BC already stated he’s excited for Burks, so I don’t see him going anywhere either but there is something to gain.
I don’t see a Mason Kinsey deserving a spot over Burks lol but there’s always that one that lingers around forever

What I like about NWI is he knows his role, puts in an effort every game, every opportunity. You never hear anything negative about him throughout the season or in the news...it's refreshing.

I think it's good for young guys to see a guy like that brought back too. Show them that guys like him are wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief I just read this morning we are still talking with Zay Jones. We about to walk out the all time best receiving corp in Titans/Oilers history. At this point if I’m Chig I am starting to wonder how often I will get on the field with all the artillery at receiver and running back.

Good grief I just read this morning we are still talking with Zay Jones. We about to walk out the all time best receiving corp in Titans/Oilers history. At this point if I’m Chig I am starting to wonder how often I will get on the field with all the artillery at receiver and running back.

Best way to see if Levi's is the guy is surround him with talent, and even more talent in case some talent gets injured

Where did you see that? Seems like overkill. Let's change the focus... we still have bigger holes, including possible starters at safety and ILB. Also depth at Edge.

What? So its impossible to lose out to completion based on where or whether or not they are drafted?

Impossible? No. Unlikely for sure.

The amount of non-drafted or 7th round WRs that make an impact is pretty small. It's even smaller when you factor in the Titans are the ones that drafted them.

Latest posts

Back