Boyd
Burks
NWI

Phillips
Kinsey
Dowell
Kearis Jackson
J Jackson

I would be surprised if Phillips makes the team, tbh. He has stayed hurt and Jha'Quan Jackson will almost assuredly take over at returner, limiting Phillips snaps even more. Kinsey is also a practice squad guy.

Signings are more often than not overhyped and overrated. But no doubt. We upgraded all three WR. We still need a backup plan for the future. Now we can at least put a team on the field so we can properly evaluate the qb, the offensive line. and the offensive strategy.

I would be surprised if Phillips makes the team, tbh. He has stayed hurt and Jha'Quan Jackson will almost assuredly take over at returner, limiting Phillips snaps even more. Kinsey is also a practice squad guy.
The Boyd signing I would say pretty much says goodbye to Phillips
If anything he's battling for PS or Return duties

I’d rather keep Burks through the pre-season than trade him right away. He can have a decent role on this team if he improves and understands the new system.

There have been flashes (not a ton), but I remember the touchdown on Philly that he came down with and got knocked out.

He’ll improve just by being around 3 great receivers. And there may be a starting spot open next season

I’d rather keep Burks through the pre-season than trade him right away. He can have a decent role on this team if he improves and understands the new system.

There have been flashes (not a ton), but I remember the touchdown on Philly that he came down with and got knocked out.

He’ll improve just by being around 3 great receivers. And there may be a starting spot open next season
Fun Fact - Wheezy knocked himself out more times than he has caught TDs

In Burks' defense, not all of his injuries have been his fault. That was such a cheap shot.

What? So its impossible to lose out to completion based on where or whether or not they are drafted?
Bishop Sankey 1st RB taken in his draft, 2nd round.
Displaced by UDFA Antonio Andrews.

He also jumped FA signings Mccluster and Terrance West and 5th round pick David Cobb.

Don’t understand why everyone says Burks is gone. They gain nothing by getting rid of him this year. Sounds like the front office learned they need depth and can’t depend on Burks, but he will either rise up and perform or fall off, but with the injury history depth doesn’t hurt.

Latest posts

Back