Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I don’t know which is more of an undertaker for our opponents. Seeing our db’s step on the field or our skill position players on offense.

I feel like Paul Bearer. I just want to say oh yes oh yes! And nod approvingly.

I didn't get all the recent hype around signing Boyd. Figured he would be overpriced and unnecessary. But 1 year "UP TO"... $4.5M??? Pshhh... no brainer. Great signing. Should have been for more years at that rate.

You did it Ran. I’m going to have to knuckle down and pull some money from my daughter’s college fund to watch grown men play with pig skin.

dang you Ran. You are good at your craft.

What could we realistically get in a trade for Burks? What about a player for player swap, where both could use a change of scenery?

What about someone like Trevor Penning, who hasn't worked out in NO, but maybe Daddy Callahan could possibly turn into something? If Burks is WR 4 or 5 and we get an OT 3 or better out of it, I'd consider it a win.

Any other OL, S, or TE picks in recent drafts that could use a change of scenery we could trade for?

What could we realistically get in a trade for Burks? What about a player for player swap, where both could use a change of scenery?

What about someone like Trevor Penning, who hasn't worked out in NO, but maybe Daddy Callahan could possibly turn into something? If Burks is WR 4 or 5 and we get an OT 3 or better out of it, I'd consider it a win.

Any other OL, S, or TE picks in recent drafts that could use a change of scenery we could trade for?

Not much. Honestly, I think wait and see makes sense for Burks at this point. We had an offense where WR were under utilized. That may not be the case now. Burks could have a role, especially next year when Boyd and Hopkins will be up for new contracts.

Not much. Honestly, I think wait and see makes sense for Burks at this point. We had an offense where WR were under utilized. That may not be the case now. Burks could have a role, especially next year when Boyd and Hopkins will be up for new contracts.
We still need depth if any of the starters get injured.

Ran is the man! We still have plenty of cap space for a few more veterans. Levis should have everything he needs on offense. Might just need to add another tackle

Honestly I agree lol. I just know some people on here are holding out hope for him still. says alot when we sign 2 guys to be ahead of him though

But there is the point... who did we sign to be " AHEAD" of him. Is that in their contracts>? YOU are ahead of Burks? I think it washes out how it does. If Burks is really good then he will get more touches. But he could be traded also. Hell, he could get released. We just don't know any of his year. I just don't get the hate on the kid.

Wasn’t his comp and replacement directly tied to AJ Brown.

So maybe the FO should get on the phone and see if they want a ‘younger AJ Brown as a swap.

But there is the point... who did we sign to be " AHEAD" of him. Is that in their contracts>? YOU are ahead of Burks? I think it washes out how it does. If Burks is really good then he will get more touches. But he could be traded also. Hell, he could get released. We just don't know any of his year. I just don't get the hate on the kid.
inability to actually play in games... same as the hate for phillips

You did it Ran. I’m going to have to knuckle down and pull some money from my daughter’s college fund to watch grown men play with pig skin.

dang you Ran. You are good at your craft.

Naw put that money back; rather have the proud moment of your daughter in college then the inevitable ending of ‘so what top 20 pick will the Titans be taking this year …Every. Single. Year.’

Burks likely starting camp as WR5 on the depth chart.

I'd imagine it looks like Ridley/DHop/Boyd/NWI/Burks/JJ
While he's cheap and technically still has upside. Do we keep a WR4 or 5 if they don't offer any Special Teams value? It's hard to justify and does put him in an interesting spot. He returned some kicks as a freshman, but that's about it. He is a big boy... so gunner? Would be dope to see him cause a fumble.

Our wr are all 30 burks atr 24 makes since to keep coach and see, then trade him next year. He still better than NWI period and Phillips maybe cut

Latest posts

Back