Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

You're just proving my point lol. 22 completions per game lol..... that needs spread around between 4 primary WR's, 1 full TE, and 2 pass catching rbs...... solidifies my argument that a 4th WR should be signed AFTER..... we bring in our FS.
I’m not for or against your point.
I don’t care if the titans sign Boyd or not. Titans have Ridley and DHop. Supposedly BC is glad to have Burks. Chig is labeled again as a “breakout” TE (fell well short last year with that title), and 2 RB that can catch.
I was also against taking a WR 1st round in the draft because these guys are all on the team.

I think with the cap room left, both positions could still be had. I’m all for giving Levis and BC the best opportunity to turn the team around. If that means another WR, I’m ok with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we're willing to entirely sacrifice the FS position if it means we're able to pay decent chunk of change for 2 receptions a game? (and at that rate, those two will not be TDs)

Ok, I'll write that note down.

Why does it have to be either/or? We can sign Boyd and still have plenty of money left to sign any safety on the market.

But acting like signing another solid WR shouldn't also be a priority is silly. Our top 2 guys are 29+ years old. I realize Boyd is also 30 and in decline, but he's still reliable. We need reliable to Levis if we are to find out if he can be our franchise QB or if we'll be QB shopping again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're just proving my point lol. 22 completions per game lol..... that needs spread around between 4 primary WR's, 1 full TE, and 2 pass catching rbs...... solidifies my argument that a 4th WR should be signed AFTER..... we bring in our FS.
30-35 passing attempts is not out of the question.

S and and another WR can both be signed... Phillips is irrelevant...Boyd is reliable, familiar with Callahan's offense and experienced enough to help Levis.

In that case, I know who I want them to sign!

GM6PKhuWMAAoGLF

Titans signed DT Marlon Davidson

Davidson appeared on 163 snaps for the Titans over five games last season. He spent most of last season on the 49ers practice squad but was signed to the Titans in late October and wound up starting the team’s final three games of the season. A former second-round pick of the Falcons in 2020, Davidson has played in just 24 games in his career and will likely need to compete for a spot on the 53-man roster in camp.

Latest posts

Back